Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

In my book, asking for supporters to vote twice is the basis for the conspiracy theory that votebymail will lead to a rigged election.

Should be pretty obvious to everyone no?

I think he's trying to create chaos on election day, so that it takes a long time to get the result, like days or weeks, and he will claim that this delay means the election is rigged against him (which makes no sense).  Of course, this is an extraordinarily reckless and undemocratic thing for any high-profile person to do, and should be disqualifying for a President to do, and will probably lead to violence in November.  Just another day in Trump's America. 

32 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

In my book, asking for supporters to vote twice is the basis for the conspiracy theory that votebymail will lead to a rigged election.

Should be pretty obvious to everyone no?

Oh, there's so many lies it can be used to make more lies about.  

Looking forward to "Florida didn't count 35,000 Republican ballots (because the voter voted in person, thus invalidating his mail ballot.)  

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think he's trying to create chaos on election day, so that it takes a long time to get the result, like days or weeks, and he will claim that this delay means the election is rigged against him (which makes no sense).  Of course, this is an extraordinarily reckless and undemocratic thing for any high-profile person to do, and should be disqualifying for a President to do, and will probably lead to violence in November.  Just another day in Trump's America. 

I'm not denying this in any way, as it's pretty obvious to me.

What I'm not getting is why no one is calling him out for trying to blatanly cheat???

Looking at this from the outside, it seems to me that Dems are still running behind Trump for the campaign waiting for his next move to react. Go on guys, he's a cheater, he's paranoid, whatever. Strike fast on this. Hit where it hurts the most.

Doing politics against Trump won't help.

Does he have any kind of program for the next four years? No, he doesn't even have one for the next week...

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Oh, there's so many lies it can be used to make more lies about.  

Looking forward to "Florida didn't count 35,000 Republican ballots (because the voter voted in person, thus invalidating his mail ballot.)  

Good point!

26 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

think he's trying to create chaos on election day, so that it takes a long time to get the result, like days or weeks, and he will claim that this delay means the election is rigged against him (which makes no sense).  Of course, this is an extraordinarily reckless and undemocratic thing for any high-profile person to do, and should be disqualifying for a President to do, and will probably lead to violence in November.  Just another day in Trump's America

your only missing the part where the deep state unleashed covid-19, to facilitate the mail in vote rigging 

12 hours ago, tshile said:

im usually cynical but not that cynical. Especially not about an agency like the CDC (or NIH for example.) )

I wouldn't be either. I thought DOJ would hold. 

I swear...I thought the GOP was gonna fall to Jeb! 

And I would've been fine with that. 

So, so very fine. (Yes, I just typed that. )🙄

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I wouldn't be either. I thought DOJ would hold. 

I swear...I thought the GOP was gonna fall to Jeb! 

And I would've been fine with that. 

So, so very fine. (Yes, I just typed that. )🙄

Republican voters viewed Jeb as weak for  behaving like a respectable adult in response to Trumps taunts.  He might of won if he’d called Trump a **** and challenged him to a fist fight.  

That’s where the GOP base is right now.  

So the DHS comes out with a report warning that Russia is trying to create distust in mail-in voting, coupled with the fact that Trump every single day is repeating the same thing, then Barr on CNN repeated the same garbage.  You start to wonder who is the one coming up with the strategy and who is the one taking the marching orders?   I always assumed while Barr was crooked, he did love America, just his twisted view of what America should be, however the fact that he is carrying water for this kind of garbage has me changing my mind.  Trump himself, sort of always knew he was just in it for what Trump could get out of it financially.

I still can't understand what is wrong with half of this country when it comes to some of these specific issues.  What is going on is beyond politics and all the usual things people argue about. It's about the one fundamental thing everyone should not only want, but demand; Free & Fair elections who's integrity cannot be challenged.  Unfortunately it seems like half the elected officials don't care about that anymore either. 

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

That Atlantic article is wild.  President Trump basically views our military as suckers, and fallen warriors as losers.  It reiterates what many of us have discussed for years, Trump views relationships as entirely transactional.  

It's important to understand his upbringing and the environment he was raised in, most of all the ruthless nature of his father and the lessons he learned on how to get ahead in life from him. Fred Trump was every bit the huckster Donald is. I think it was the NYT that wrote the huge article a couple years ago detailing the schemes Fred Trump pulled off during his time.  Don't think for a second that Ivanka & Tweetle Dee/Tweetle Dumb aren't following in those footsteps either. I don't doubt for a second that Ivanka thinks she is being groomed to be President.  Maybe not immediately after her father, but the day will come.  The sons.....I think they may have laid their cards on the table too soon and they won't get the same support, but honestly who knows.  Trump views the military the same way he views the general pubic, as not him, therefore they don't matter outside of what they can offer to his bank account.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

That Atlantic article is wild.  President Trump basically views our military as suckers, and fallen warriors as losers.  It reiterates what many of us have discussed for years, Trump views relationships as entirely transactional.  

This kind of stuff needs to be an ad that runs from now until election day.

Archived