Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, ClaytoAli said:

This story is a nothingburger.

Only to Trumper cultists. Go back and read what he said about real patriot and former Senator McCain. Anything sound familiar? A veritable who's who of current and former widely respected U.S. Military professionals have basically said Trump is a clown. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Also I think that Biden is going to destroy Trump in the debates. I’m finna watch just to see Bides go ham.

I’m not sure.  Biden will win if he can stay on offense.  Trump is going to try to force the entire debate to be about Biden’s long record.  He’ll point to old actions that no one would support in an entirely different context today.  Biden needs to nail Trump on corona virus, conspiracy theories, Russia, the military, and his never ending lying.  He needs to do it in a way that bruises Donald’s pride.  He can’t handle it, as Nancy Pelosi (who he still won’t talk to) has shown.   

I’d love to see Biden bring up Putin like so:  “what’s he got on you Donald?  No one believes he’d consider you, of all peoplea friend.  Aren’t you tired of carrying his water?”  

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I’m not sure.  Biden will win if he can stay on offense.  Trump is going to try to force the entire debate to be about Biden’s long record.  He’ll point to old actions that no one would support in an entirely different context today.  Biden needs to nail Trump on corona virus, conspiracy theories, Russia, the military, and his never ending lying.  He needs to do it in a way that bruises Donald’s pride.  He can’t handle it, as Nancy Pelosi (who he still won’t talk to) has shown.   

I’d love to see Biden bring up Putin like so:  “what’s he got on you Donald?  No one believes he’d consider you, of all peoplea friend.  Aren’t you tired of carrying his water?”  

Good luck with that.  I don't think Biden will do that, not in a debate setting anyway.

It has become increasingly difficult to deal with family members that are trump supporters. 

it’s hard to not make an argument that rests on a foundation of “you are stupid for believing what you believe”

which never goes over well. 

ive resigned myself to “I don’t want to have this conversation”

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Payroll managers and finance departments around the country are pissed about this stupid thing.  I’ve heard that if employees are terminated or quit after deferring payments, their employers are on the hook for the amount owed.  They’d then have to find a way to collect those funds from former employees.  These are headaches no company wants to deal with.

Im hoping John Kelly is preserving his response until after Labor Day, in order to have maximum impact (as opposed to responding on a Friday before a long-weekend, when people dont follow the news much).  At this point, he owes it to this country to save it from for more years of this KGB-plant.  

8 hours ago, Destino said:

That would be the best plan I think. It on't do much against Trump's deep basis, but it would really help against those that are actually undecided.

Put Trump on the hot seat early, and keep pounding for 4 Quarter (not like Jay Gruden then). The guy is so imbued of himself that he'll get out of proportion early and will keep on saying stupid stuff and lying, all the time, even contradicting himself.

Bring him on the rigged election and him asking for people to vote twice, thus rigging the election. Start with his well known history of cheating when playing golf.

Pushes on the fact that he's putting his family at key position, which is obviously a sign of dictatorship. The fact that he wants to do a third term (if not more). That's dictatorship in the making...

Go on with Vets, military, ask him why he didn't complain with the Bounty affair in Syria...

Then finish him him off by asking him if he got his program from Putin. That is, if he ever has a program.

If Biden push the right buttons early and often, he can even add in the debate to go soft because he doesn't want Donald to have a mini stroke again.

List of options are long. Biden should have a note of them all, and press all the buttons.

Don't forget to ask about Stormy Daniels as well :)

5 hours ago, Destino said:

They’d then have to find a way to collect those funds from former employees.  

I wonder if they'll even be able to. Something similar happens now with medical savings accounts... If an employee leaves earlier in the year, but used up the MSA, the employer is on the hook for the rest of the monthly contributions.

42 minutes ago, LD0506 said:Yet again, Trump officials are using deceptively altered imagery to attack the former vice president.

I ruined the quote function but this kind of stuff needs to be made illegal in future elections. Or disqualifying. 

Archived