Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

didn't watch the rev al clip but it looks like his guest is my old pal paris dennard with a beard--sort of a beard

yeh longtime opportunist scumbag---those are his nicer traits

back in 2016/17 or so he was a reg fixture as a 'look he's black' trump stooge with the other black dude trump had carrying his water on the cable news---the obese minister dude...mark something i think...he got busted for something later...he was there from the beginning with kaylee muckaninny and the biracial or marsupial  pearson woman, who's back on the campaign trail...she's some sort of lab experiment like an ivanka/melania knock-off, whatever first name is

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Lemme see if I can find the whole thing...dude would deflect, and Rev didn't let him waste time, stopped & went back to the question at hand. 

He's growing into this "journalist" thang. 🤣

Yeah I liked that Al wouldn't let him weasel out of it. 

Rev Al: "Did you know that your candidate, president Donald Trump, said this, yes or no?"

Dennard: "I don't recall that specific conversation, but let me talk about something else..."

Rev Al:

tenor.gif

Well that’s one way to start your 3 day weekend. Sink your 50-70k wakeboard boat first thing Saturday morning.  I’m curious how many of them were dumb enough to not empty their sacks before going out. 

It seems some people drastically underestimated the water conditions when you put that many boats together (and they all had to go to the meetup location at the same time so the water was rough before the parade even started)

We didn’t make it to the “official” one yesterday   I wanted to go see it just to see it but it’s not the way the morning shook out. Went to the one last weekend, and the water was very rough lol. Can only imagine what it was yesterday. Last weekend there were 60-100 boats. Yesterday there were upwards of a thousand. And I saw the videos on Facebook from a plane that does tours of the lake for people and it seems “upwards of a thousand” is a pretty accurate description 

but we had water coming over the sides do the boat last weekend. Been coming here for over 20 years, had that chaparrell deck boat for 18 years (pretty decently large boat by lake standards) and never seen water come over the sides before 😂

Conversation at breakfast where trump supporters were present:

(conversation was about how people will be skeptical of covid vaccine, which lead to discussion of anti vax people)

me: people watch a few YouTube videos and think they’re qualified to argue against decades of medical and scientific research. 

brother in law: yeah people feel entirely too comfortable just making up their own opinions and pretending it’s on equal footing with qualified research and data

trump supporters: yeah isn’t that what everyone does?

Everyone at the table: no... no we don’t...

Also I tried to get them to back up any of their criticism of Biden and none of them can. Not even in the slightest. It’s literally just Fox News talking points with nothing of substance behind them. 

I made a few people angry this morning. It turns out people don’t like backing themselves into a corner they can’t get out of, and so then they blame everyone else and get angry about it 

Archived