Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Hold them back?  I thought ol Shadowy Joe was controlled by dark forces.  Can we pick a conspiracy theory and stick to it please?

Research shows that not only does believing in one conspiracy theory make a person more likely to believe in others, regardless of how they interact, but it's actually pretty common to hold to multiple contradictory conspiracies. Here's one recent look at the effect:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6396697/

Tldr: No.

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This race shouldn’t be close.  It’s alarming that it is.  I’ve never felt like this before.  I didn’t think W Bush or any of the other republicans were garbage that should be rejected outright.  I favored the democratic option but realized people were of different minds.  This race isn’t between two schools of thought, this is between an idiot and a professional.  A person that has made America demonstrably worse because of their inability to do the job and someone that, at the very least, has the resume that suggests they’re qualified.

Its hard to argue this is politics as team sports, because even die hard fans wouldn’t support a player this bad for their team.  Even sports fans demand some level of competence (from players) in exchange for loyalty.  

1 hour ago, Destino said:

This race shouldn’t be close.  It’s alarming that it is.  I’ve never felt like this before.  I didn’t think W Bush or any of the other republicans were garbage that should be rejected outright.  I favored the democratic option but realized people were of different minds.  This race isn’t between two schools of thought, this is between an idiot and a professional.  A person that has made America demonstrably worse because of their inability to do the job and someone that, at the very least, has the resume that suggests they’re qualified.

Its hard to argue this is politics as team sports, because even die hard fans wouldn’t support a player this bad for their team.  Even sports fans demand some level of competence (from players) in exchange for loyalty.  

PATRICK RAMSEY WAS A GREAT QUARTERBACK YOU DON'T KNOW ****!!

the pres just told his followers to go commit voter fraud

he told the camera that his peeps should vote by mail and then go vote in person and if the system is so good they should be able to stop them and if not then they know

then he repeated that that's what they should do

11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

he told the camera that his peeps should vote by mail and then go vote in person and if the system is so good they should be able to stop them and if not then they know

I would immediately start the impeachment process on that fraud. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

This race isn’t between two schools of thought, this is between an idiot and a professional.  A person that has made America demonstrably worse because of their inability to do the job and someone that, at the very least, has the resume that suggests they’re qualified.

Completly agree here, and the world is watching this closely.

You can note some countries are already taking advantage of this with some military demonstration here and there because Trump is too dumb.

Having Trump going for more years will be a green light for many wannabee dictators to do what they want freely.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

PATRICK RAMSEY WAS A GREAT QUARTERBACK YOU DON'T KNOW ****!!

The people who said that prior to watching pigeons land on him in the pocket, fell for the hype.  We’ve all been there, I think many a Trump voting moderates were there in 2016. The ones that continued saying Ramsey was great, are like voters seeking to re-elect Trump.  They’re too stupid to believe their own eyes.  Reality doesn’t interest them.

49 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Can we toss out both votes when they’re caught?

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

The people who said that prior to watching pigeons land on him in the pocket, fell for the hype.  We’ve all been there, I think many a Trump voting moderates were there in 2016. The ones that continued saying Ramsey was great, are like voters seeking to re-elect Trump.  They’re too stupid to believe their own eyes.  Reality doesn’t interest them.

Can we toss out both votes when they’re caught?

In 2018, a woman named Crystal Mason was sentenced to FIVE YEARS in prison for violating Texas voting law because she cast a provisional ballot while on parole, which a court considered to violate the Texas law making it illegal if a person "votes or attempts to vote in an election in which the person knows the person is not eligible to vote."  This sentence was upheld in March.  

That exact same statute, Tx Code 64.012, lists a total of 4 ways a person can illegaly vote.  Another one, listed right below the one i just quoted, is if a person "knowingly votes or attempts to vote more than once in an election."

So, the obvious solution, is if anyone is caught, they get 5 years in prison.  Then maybe we can have a discussion about prison reform. :)

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's Adam Archuleta or **** off.

Everyone liked Adam Archuleta because his wife was a smokeshow. 

Yeah, I don't think Biden is losing this election, no matter what the "betting markets" say.  The reason I believe this is that the polls suggest he gets more than 50% of the votes.  If people don't like Biden, and don't want to tell pollsters that they are voting for Trump, they will say undecided.  

Archived