Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I really wish they would give Trump what he deserves. It was fun thinking he was just dumb and really believed the bull****. It’s a little wild, even for me, knowing that he knew from the ****ing start that he was going to kill people and just flat out lying....for no reason. It’s just nuts. 

im not allowed to say what I think he deserves 

I love reading Allahpundit's pieces on Hot Air, and his first line in his piece about the Woodward interviews basically sums it up: "An admission like this (that Trump downplayed Covid) might endanger Trump's campaign if this country weren't a civic disaster that no longer demanded accountability from its leaders."

So true. An extraordinary amount of the 330 milion people are just extremely shallow.

To me, it was the way he downplayed it, by doing what he usually does, echoing what Fox News was saying and ****posting on Twitter, that is the most appalling. I remember reading that tweet from 9 March that Allahpundit cites in his piece, and just shaking my head. 

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/09/09/trump-told-woodward-february-covid-deadlier-flu-admitted-march-downplaying/

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Lil Kim thinks Obama's an asshole n Trumps his BFF. Kinda tells one all they need to know right there. 🤪

The fact that the KGB was helping him out with opposition research (and not really finding anything) might have been an earlier clue.  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

He didn't fail to act.  He chose to climb up on the bully pulpit and actively oppose any attempts at control.  

Every time he said it wasn't bad.  

Every time he had a photo op without a mask

Every time he commented on how small the number of dead were, so far.  

And he, and the Republican Party, are still doing it.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

If that's what they're upset about, may God have mercy on their souls.  Or not.  IDGAF.

Also, it's not tens of thousands of lives.  Plenty of countries have a few thousand deaths.  Exactly one other country has over 100K deaths (Brazil with their version of covid denier) and third is India with 73K.  Trump's intentional deceit killed at least over 100K Americans.

37 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If Bob Woodward ever calls me I'm throwing my phone out the window and running away.

It really is amazing that he's still able to get so many people to talk openly with him about so many things. We all know Trump is dumb enough to let his ego get in his own way, but others? They're awful, but not stupid. The dude has a gift. 

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It really is amazing that he's still able to get so many people to talk openly with him about so many things. We all know Trump is dumb enough to let his ego get in his own way, but others? They're awful, but not stupid. The dude has a gift. 

After the first Woodward book on the Trump Administration came out, I remember Paul Begala, who worked on both Bill and Hillary's campaigns and I think was in Bill's WH, said "When a Woodward book on the Clinton WH would come out, I would be angry seeing my quotes in there.....but also knew that the quotes were 100 percent factual and not made up."

Archived