Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

35 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump also refused to join the WHO-led vaccine effort because he wouldn't get credit for that and he doesn't care if the US effort takes longer and people die as a result, he just cares about getting credit because he is a sociopath. 

Us going our own way on vaccines is not abnormal in fact I believe I read it’s pretty standard. 

(comparing a normal situation with this one presents obvious issues. It’s perfectly reasonable to think a normal president would have chosen different in this since it’s a pandemic. Just pointing it out)

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Us going our own way on vaccines is not abnormal in fact I believe I read it’s pretty standard. 

(comparing a normal situation with this one presents obvious issues. It’s perfectly reasonable to think a normal president would have chosen different in this since it’s a pandemic. Just pointing it out)

Yep, I'm sure that Trump just opted to do the "standard" thing because that's what he usually does, not because of the political aspects of it. :)

Usually I roll my eyes at the Monday morning quarterback stuff in politics. 

everyone always has the right answer after they get to watch the people actually responsible for responding pick an answer and we see results. It’s probably my biggest pet peeve in political discussions. Even smart and well informed people fall into it. It’s sort of like when a big Redskins story breaks and every local reporter spends the next two weeks telling us all about how they knew this, but for the years leading up to the story not a one of them ever said peep about any of it. 

it’s also why I have so much respect for people who are saying those things in real time - a good example would be the people who voted against the Iraq war. Usually they catch flack for what they’re doing, and they know they will, but they do it anyways because they know it’s the right thing to do. 

down the line it’s everyone else pretending to be that person, but the reality is they’re Monday morning QB’ing and don’t have the decency to admit it. It’s not really a respectable thing to do my mind. It’s easy. Takes little effort. And generally I consider it dishonest if not outright lying with the presentation. 

but... this one was different. And it’s not a person in a tough position with a big responsibility making a mistake. He quite literally just had motives other than doing what he thought was right. 

he went so far as to threaten education budgets if they didn’t do what he said. 

the whole thing is despicable. Unfortunately it’s expected. These days my focus is on the idiots that still support him. Though like him, I’m thinking they’re incapable of changing too. 

3 hours ago, goskins10 said:

But don't tell men to wear a mask!! It's their body!! Their choice! Un-****ing believable!  

i'd support a movement for those people having their 'bodily choices' removed

somewhat as they would like to do for women except it would be applied to all their biological systems 

it's a pro-life position

41 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So ludicrous that it’s almost impossible for someone to believe it.....

trump, fox, bretibart, all elected gopers know what their gang needs...it doesn't need to make any kind of sense or hold up to any kind of scrutiny

the defenses and counter-attacks just have to come from (be originated by) their trusted  media and elected mouthpieces so they have some kind of chimp-chatter talking points since that's their typical intellectual and developmental comfort zone...the gop/trump crafted nonsense still gives them one step above the q-anon level or versions of "me no like mooslims, atheists, poc, immigrants, queers, and snowflakes worried about the environment" stuff that's the best they come up with on their own 

but now q-anaon (which is and has been mostly a russian fed entity)  is quickly becoming another tent pole for the gop, like britebart has, as we see pence doing his shtick at a rally today that's at least partially and openly sponsored by some q-anon supporters... talk about setting the xtian brand back a few centuries...that sick-minded murderously complicit **** and his equally sick wife should be relegated to the deepest pits of hell (to use their fractured fairy tale imagery)

25 minutes ago, JCB said:

She's an out of touch coastal elite, whaddaya expect?

Also, finding a national political candidate kinda hot is . . . new.

She known for her Chucks though. 

Also I find it hard to believe that a Bay Area native like Kamala hasn't had arepas. The population here is incredibly diverse. 

Archived