Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

If you go back and watch the 2016 debates, it was clear then as much as it is clear now that Trump doesn't have a clue about the issues, how gov't works, or much of anything else.  It didn't matter then, and I am not sure it will matter much now.  Just have to hope that by some modern miracle enough people have woken up to his phony populism message and aren't buying into it for a second round. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Hearing Trump himself lie about this; could nudge enough non Trumpster people to vote for Joe to get Don out.

Oh true Fox is never gonna stop running this one. Same with their facebook groups and Brietbart. They are gonna see this **** everywhere they look. 

Not to be a dick but using sarcasm to make the point for me here. Anyone still considering him isnt listening to the right people. And the people they listen to wont be playing this audio. 

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Hearing Trump himself lie about this; could nudge enough non Trumpster people to vote for Joe to get Don out.

Again, you can't really believe that, can you? I mean this will all due respect as I am guessing it's more wishful thinking - he has been lying directly to peoples faces since day 1 and all it does is galvanize his supporters. And people who see it as lies have already abandoned him. 

Sorry, I do not see anything like this changing enough minds to make any difference. 

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

https://twitter.com/laraseligman/status/1303736894375833600

Trump and the generals  NSFW

I was fortunate enough to be on the WH grounds for the Easter Egg Roll many years ago and I can tell you there was no need to be any "repairs" to the grounds out side some resodding. They are again full of ****. 

Any single paragraph from the CNN article would devastate a normal presidency and dominate news coverage for weeks. 

The president explicitly knew and understood the dangers of a pandemic the world was facing and publicly downplayed it for months leading to 195,000 dead Americans. 

and we won’t be talking about this tomorrow. 

Archived