Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

On the Biden quote, I don't think it is as much of a mistake as some on here seem to think.  How does a Trump supporter argue it?  Do they, as some on here did, debate the term "most?"  Doing so concedes the "racist" part.  I think of it as setting the bar very low in an attempt to set the groundwork for the discussion.  The follow up question can be phrased something like, "OK, so he may not be as racist as Wilson was.  At least we agree he was racist.  So just how racist is he, and do we support it?"

It gives the opportunity to agree with the people holding opposing views.  It also gives the Archie Bunker approach a chance where we can recognize racism and get used to thinking about what makes an action racist.  Then we can better recognize it in other situations. 

11 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The opening sentence of this article is amazing.

"Having taken the functional equivalent of a blood pressure test to evaluate his mental acuity, President Trump has repeatedly bragged about the results."  :ols:

Edit:  It gets better. 

“I aced it. I aced the test,” Trump said. “And he should take the same exact test, a very standard test. I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors.”

Those doctors, Trump claimed, “said that’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did.” Which — to belabor the point — is akin to saying the doctor fawned over the unprecedented extent to which your lower leg jerked forward when he tapped your knee with his rubber hammer.

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The opening sentence of this article is amazing.

"Having taken the functional equivalent of a blood pressure test to evaluate his mental acuity, President Trump has repeatedly bragged about the results."  :ols:

Edit:  It gets better. 

I also love how he kept on talking about how they give you "extra credit" if you answer something one way or the other. and he got all the extra credits that exist.

Do tests like that actually do "extra credit"? I have some doubts...

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Either the polls are all flawed or Trump has already hit the emergency "so how do we cheat this time?" button(s). 

He has definitely not hit all of the cheat buttons yet.  100% Bill Barr has some bull**** cooked up, he's just waiting until October. 

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

I also love how he kept on talking about how they give you "extra credit" if you answer something one way or the other. and he got all the extra credits that exist.

Do tests like that actually do "extra credit"? I have some doubts...

The thing that got me was the idea that you either answer the question wrong or get extra credit. There is no solely "right" answer. 

news heads were just talking about one rnc committee chair who was bragging that they now have over 50,000 verified volunteers to cover the 50 states for various 'voter fraud' monitoring activities and they have an over-20mil$  legal fund and 250 gop lawyers for challenges, and still adding

these humans are pathetic creepshows that gotta steal, connive, cheat, and privilege their way into power over a representative majority choice because the bottom line is they fail, even materially (economically) as well as intellectually, morally, and ethically

go away, dumbasses...time to join earlier failed hominids

Archived