Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Biden giving another good speech today. Let’s ****ing goooooooo!!!!

Don't get ****y.  Trump is restarting his Coronavirus briefings and they were powerful illustrations of his competence and stability back when he was doing them in April and May (until his staff made him stop).

Whoa... Trump just responded to a question on wether he believes Ghislaine Maxwell will turn on “powerful men” (asked oddly during a COVID-19 briefing) with “I wish her well”.  Said that he knew her and then repeated that he wished her well.  

I’m watching this live and I could almost hear his campaign people collectively stop breathing.  

Edit the internet is fast.

I took a second, really wanted to think possibly he misheard her name.

But wishing her well would sound like he knows who she is, this denying he knows anything else sounds like being asked about David Dukes all over again.

Could be kiss of death and she's dead in a month from COVID-19, *cough *cough.

There's also possibility of his state of mental decline being so bad that if someone pretended to seriously ask him about Cthulhu running against him, hed mix "low level employee" and "not my type" together thinking he was being accused of sexual assault again.

"Fake News."

"Mr. President, it was joke."

*pulls out sharpie and starts sniffing it for super powers

31 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I let out an audible 'what the ****kkkkkkkkkk' when he said that....I couldn't believe my ears :ols:

He's always been an amoral idiot, but his sounds like a leakage of consciousness from someone with a rapidly worsening case of dementia and/or neurosyphilis.

28 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I took a second, really wanted to think possibly he misheard her name.

But wishing her well would sound like he knows who she is,

He specified that she lived in Palm Beach at the same time he did, he knew exactly who he was talking about.  How does the President of the United States fumble on such an easy question?

Here's the answer he should have given:  "I would hope so (in reference to turning in any other involved). If she has information on any other people involved in Epstein's criminal enterprise I would hope that she would give that information to prosecutors. She should do whatever she can to bring justice to the many victims she and her boss wronged." Simple. 

Instead he went with "I wish her well."  Good grief...

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

He specified that she lived in Palm Beach at the same time he did, he knew exactly who he was talking about.  How does the President of the United States fumble on such an easy question.  

Simple.  Instead he went with "I wish her well."  Good grief...

You are right, which makes me wonder why he says that. I find it as implausible that he doesn't know who that is as the idea he's seen the special on Netflix about Epstien.

That woman needs to be in witness protection.  The narrative he's spinning is for his base, his actions may be to silence her before the prosecutors can get info on her.

"I didn't know anything." Isn't a brain fart, it's a warning shot. Wishing her well is such a terrible look considering who she is, it was a softball question not meant for someone who doesn't want to be connected to her at all in case something happens to her, of course he failed miserably.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

You are right, which makes me wonder why he says that. I find it as implausible that he doesn't know who that is as the idea he's seen the special on Netflix about Epstien.

That woman needs to be in witness protection.  The narrative he's spinning is for his base, his actions may be to silence her before the prosecutors can get info on her.

"I didn't know anything." Isn't a brain fart, it's a warning shot. Wishing her well is such a terrible look considering who she is, it was a softball question not meant for someone who doesn't want to be connected to her at all in case something happens to her, of course he failed miserably.

You're overthinking this. He said it because he's a ****ing moron. 

31 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

You're overthinking this. He said it because he's a ****ing moron. 

His brain is scrambled eggs, at some point we need to focus on getting him out before he kills us all instead of calling him a moron.

I suggested impeaching him again, Texas gets to point of agreeing, we dont have to wait to Janurary.

With Trump's 180 (sort of) on masks & social distancing, it should make for a relatively easy campaign ad.  Just throw up a timeline graphic and splice in Trump's audio regarding Covid, masks, social distancing, etc etc....then at the very end play audio of the switch.

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

With Trump's 180 (sort of) on masks & social distancing, it should make for a relatively easy campaign ad.  Just throw up a timeline graphic and splice in Trump's audio regarding Covid, masks, social distancing, etc etc....then at the very end play audio of the switch.

Like all of his past 180s, this will last about 2 days before he freaks out when he sees people on TV calling him weak for changing his tune. Then he'll completely reverse everything he said and probably go hard in the opposite direction. He's never been able to keep up the "presidential" act for more than a day or two before. Even in his "press conference" yesterday after he started out reading his prepared remarks that backtracked, he then went straight back into many of his "greatest hits" covid-19 lies.

Archived