Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

This is a joke of a website.  I get a 7 Day ban from Jumbo for posting something that is not pandering to the liberal base that this web site appears geared towards, but Jumbo and all the other mods have no problem leaving a liberal-slanted titled like this thread has had for ages, making it seem that Joe Biden is an angel and not suffering from dementia like we all know he has, and at the same time slandering Trump.

Give me a friggen break.

if Jumbo is a super liberal like he appears to be, at least have the decency to keep the forum threads fair and not slanted in one direction like this one has been and still is.  

Shame on you.

Go back to Russia, Commie! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470aef272e187cc30161

57 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

is it fair to say that they both aren't and shouldn't be the best America could do...?

Biden wasn't my first choice, but he's at least a decent person who gives a crap about the country and actually governing as opposed to playing a POTUS on TV.

So while I wouldn't 100% disagree with your statement, I would say it's more or less lumping Biden and Trump into the same category when they're not anywhere close. It's like if you wanted a Ruth's Chris steakhouse dinner but you couldn't have it and instead you were offered two alternatives: a meal from Outback or a bunch of cow droppings on a plate. Pretty easy decision.

1 hour ago, SemperFi Skins said:

is it fair to say that they both aren't and shouldn't be the best America could do...?

Here's the fundamental difference between the two.  By all accounts, Joe Biden is a decent human being.  By most accounts, Donald Trump is a sociopath possessing a disturbing level of narcisissm that drives all his decisions.

1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

The demand by the right for perfection, in science

yet "the right" largely buys into alex jones, fox/oann, conspiracy nutterism, the frothiest manifestations of religion, and believes they're "pro life"

yuppers

the left is a mess, much of it serious, but the right is a combo cesspool/ nuclear waste dump

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

What's the evidence that your 401k would "vanish" if Biden is in charge? Did 401ks "vanish" when Obama was in office? No. This is just a boogeyman that gets repeated ad nauseam. 

So the Dow hit the low 14000s in the fall of 2007 before it started to drop, and then the bottom fell out in the fall of 2008, falling to around 6500 in March of 2009 (early in Obama's presidency) before the climb up.

Several Trump supporters I've spoken to claim that Obama can't take credit (not that he should, unlike doofus Don...its the stock market, which the president really doesn't control) for the climb from 6500 to 14000 since it had already hit the latter level under Bush.

I wish I was making this up. Again, as with a lot of stuff, are folks intellectually dishonest, or are they that delusional?

Its a shame the ban hammer came down on the Chelsea dude, because I'd also love to hear him explain how he thought his 401k would vanish.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Retired are gross when they slide out, baked are good when paired correctly, and black goes with anything 

Refried are magic when correctly prepared, baked are only good when spicy, and you are correct on black.

Also, Pintos are straight money in soup.

Maybe they should include those thing in poll.

What is the most important thing you're worried about right now and that might affect your vote in November?

1) COVID-19 pandemic

2) Lost jobs/the economy

3) Racial justice movement

4) Incandescent light bulbs

5) Water

Archived