Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

Saw Drumpf supporters earlier this morning on TV and bitter as hell repeating his garbage.  Felt good.  

Jordan Klepper needs to go interview some.  

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Lindsay is a whore. He just gravitated to where the power is, to be relevant.  He was a junior McCain when John was alive. When Trump took over, he became a Trump lackey. He will remain there until finds someone else to suck up to.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

27 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I have no idea how to process this thread...apparently by losing a rigged election, Trump has "them" right where he wants them? Or something...

A MAGA once used the phrase ‘playing 3-D chess’ with me to describe Trump’s antics.

I corrected him that, as someone who actually played chess in tournaments and won real prize money, and therefore the undeniable expert on the topic at this gathering, that if Trump ever sat down at a board to play chess he would get distracted by the dark pieces and try to eat them thinking they were chocolate.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Why bother firing anyone at this point if not to try and exert the last bit of presidential power that you have left? Trump’s gonna make these last couple of months hell, isn’t he?

Why would anyone take the job for 2 months of chaos?

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If this vaccine stuff is true, it’s going to be great news for Joe. He may be able to get the pandemic behind him fairly quickly and I imagine the president that actually moves us past covid, reopens the country, opens schools, sees a dramatic drop in unemployment and a stock market surging after all of this would be pretty popular going into 2022 midterms 

good points. my only worry is that since the vaccine wont be widely distributed until mid next year (when Biden is president), I can see a lot of the trump crazies (who make up just about every state thats blowing up right now) unwilling to get it since it will be associated with Biden

25 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

good points. my only worry is that since the vaccine wont be widely distributed until mid next year (when Biden is president), I can see a lot of the trump crazies (who make up just about every state thats blowing up right now) unwilling to get it since it will be associated with Biden

If they’re going to be immature children we will just have to put the vaccine in their mashed potatoes or applesauce 

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

What’s the story with Esper anyway.  Why is Trump mad at him in particular?

He didn't publicly back Trump during the Church photo-op thing. (nor did be ever publicly support using the National Guard during Trump's Law & Order whatever) 

Esper also complained about being used in that campaign ad. 

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

What’s the story with Esper anyway.  Why is Trump mad at him in particular?

But Mr. Esper’s downfall had been expected for months, after he took the rare step in June of disagreeing publicly with Mr. Trump and saying that active-duty military troops should not be sent to control the wave of protests in American cities. The president, who had threatened to use the Insurrection Act to do exactly that, was furious, officials said.

Link

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

That press conference is the gift that just keeps on giving.  Have the entirely credible lawsuits packed with real and undeniable evidence to invalidate all the “bad things” that happened in Philly (and other democrat controlled places) been filed yet?  It’s Monday, and promises were made!  

These clowns are arguing that not being allowed to videotape inside a room where secret ballots are being counted, is evidence of fraud.  That’s not going to go well.  

Archived