Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

We could see this coming. He has been projecting it. I feel like its a step dad that has beaten you for years, and this past weekend you called the cops on him. You feel slightly better for about 24 hours, but then he comes home on bail awaiting his trail. You have to wake up every day and face him. Or something like that.

I just want the abuse to stop. I can't handle more years of this guy or much less a lifetime of the Trump name. I wish nothing but the worst for them.

I am most certainly not an all lives matters person.

14 minutes ago, daveakl said:

The rhetoric is pretty clear.  Count "legal" ballots and not "illegal" ballots.  Now to get mail in ballots considered illegal.

Trump and those around him have not only voted by mail, but Trump repeatedly urged and reminded his voters to vote by mail.

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

We could see this coming. He has been projecting it. I feel like its a step dad that has beaten you for years, and this past weekend you called the cops on him. You feel slightly better for about 24 hours, but then he comes home on bail awaiting his trail. You have to wake up every day and face him. Or something like that.

I just want the abuse to stop. I can't handle more years of this guy or much less a lifetime of the Trump name. I wish nothing but the worst for them.

Some Lives Matter?  I can get down with that...

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

All of us, we have been in an abusive relationship for 4 years.  

The manipulation, the lies, the bluster.  If you know, you know.

Never gonna be an easy way out...and that was a foundation of the con from the very start.

21 minutes ago, daveakl said:

The rhetoric is pretty clear.  Count "legal" ballots and not "illegal" ballots.  Now to get mail in ballots considered illegal.

Frankly I don't care about the rhetoric of count the legal ballots and not illegal ballots.  That's a tautology.  No one on either side of the political spectrum is for counting illegal ballots.  

Fight the fight that matters.  Mail in ballot is not illegal.  There's not even a valid argument for it.  So keep the fight there, where they don't have a leg to stand on.

1 hour ago, China said:

If I were looking for another job, that threat wouldn't bother me, it would simply accelerate the process.  But that's the kind of management style I'd expect from this administration

"If you get another job, I'll fire you!  Two months before you get fired anyway!  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

1 hour ago, China said:

If I were looking for another job, that threat wouldn't bother me, it would simply accelerate the process.  But that's the kind of management style I'd expect from this administration

"If you get another job, I'll fire you!  Two months before you get fired anyway!"  

14 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Some Lives Matter?  I can get down with that...

More lives matter than not. But, I am done being abused. As I am sure many many people in this world are. I'm not special in the regard, but I've had my fill.

I want to be at peace and this turd is standing in the way. I'm just not sure what to do about it. My wife and I donated money, got people to vote and it might not matter. We spread the word. We spent a lot of time with this.

We really need a plan.

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

Biden down to 1486 margin in Arizona with 75,101 votes left.  Trump has overachieved what he needed to get with each of the last three batches.  Still a long way to go though.

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-election-scraper/battleground-state-changes.html#

You mean 14886 right?  And while he's performed better than some of the batches over the weekend, he's still short of the 60% average he needs rest of the way

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

i hate how this bs with the trump-appt-headed ggsa holding up the millions of $$ used to help start a new admin's set-up, physically and logistically across all agencies...it's potentially a very big deal if it lasts very long even affecting nat sec on a serious level, ****ing traitorous assholes

but of course i will still extend an open hand

Shuto.png

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

I will extend an open finger....

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I will extend an open airlock

You do NOT want to know what I will extend.

57 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

So Trump is not going to go away. Well, make his life difficult.  File charges.  Punish anybody doing business with Trmp. No point in being nice here.

What?

No

i want him dragged by his feet to the end of the property on video

1 hour ago, tshile said:

What he wants is to do the most harm to the thing he can’t do anything else with/to. 

he’s going to try to burn it all to the ground. And he’ll go as far as he’s allowed/enabled 

I think this is pretty much right.

Part of it is reflex, as he's always been a guy who just sues everyone and everything to throw **** at the wall and drag things out until other people quit...but that's not gonna work here.

And part of it is what you said...he's basically a furious toddler having a temper tantrum and he's flailing and willing to just burn down everything he sees if it means nobody else gets it.

I can see him keeping this **** up until the very end, and he could do a lot of harm.

Archived