Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

56 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know we all say there is no way anything is found, and if there is, it won’t be enough to make a difference.

But...

Am I alone in having just a little fear, they will manufacture something?

Like someone posted yesterday, it feels like a horror movie where the monster is ‘dead’ but there is still 20 minutes of film left.

I'm with you, I think everyone should be worried because it only takes one impropriety to cast doubt.  If they find something they will immediately have 70M people saying thats what happened in other states as well and then all hell breaks loose.

What worries me is breakdowns in the process, these are mostly people who volunteer so its not as if they spend hours and weeks training so you can expect there to be mistakes if you dig deep enough, I think this is what Trump's lawyers are hoping for.

The way they describe a recount sounds more like an audit looking to change the rules after the fact.  They mentioned harvesting in particular, how would open and processed ballots show any evidence of proper vs improper harvesting?  They’re supposed to be secret ballots right?  Partisans are never supposed to gain access to who voted for which candidates, only election officials should see that.  This is why Trump’s goons were denied the ability to take video inside polling places.  They don’t have the right to people’s personal info or who they voted for.... much less to make that info public.  

So the same people that proudly rallied behind slogans such as "Make Liberals Cry Again" and "**** Your Feelings" are leaving Twitter, etc. and fleeing to Parler - whatever tf that is -because they're so emotional the whole country didn't fall for Trump's bull****.

Hilarious

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the answers I’ve seen is that it took too long to rig the down ballot candidates too. 

so there should be 800,000 or so ballots with just a presidency for Biden filled out. Should be pretty easy to find in the system 

Which makes zero sense since the current conspiracy theory is that there's some software out there that was created by the NSA which was used in this massive conspiracy to change votes to Biden. If it's just a software hack then the "take too long to rig the down ballot too" thing makes no sense. You'd just program that into your hack as well. 

And how would you make a software hack like that act in what appears to be a stochastic manner to where it would really convincingly look like Biden just got more votes as opposed to a more ham-handed "Huh...Biden got 100% of the votes? Seems fishy..." approach.

It also doesn't account for the hand counting of mail in ballots.

There are so many holes in the thing that it's just absurd.

4 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I'm with you, I think everyone should be worried because it only takes one impropriety to cast doubt.  If they find something they will immediately have 70M people saying thats what happened in other state as well and then all hell breaks loose.

What worries me is breakdowns in the process, these are mostly people who volunteer so its not as if they spend hours and weeks training so you can expect there to be mistakes if you dig deep enough, I think this is what Trump's lawyers are hoping for.

Yeah, I'm hopeful but not confident that we're completely out of the woods yet.  Trump and his team are strangely quiet, however I haven't been paying too close attention this weekend to see if he's blathered about anything.

The fact that they're quiet means one of two things to me:  First, they know they're done, there's nothing they can do and are grasping at straws, none of which are remotely viable.  Two, they're huddled and working diligently because they think they have something and can rule the election as being tampered with, keep Biden out and maintain control.  Now we can all sit here on our high horses and pat each other on the back and act like this is over, Biden is the president and Trump is gone...but none of us are lawyers (well, PleaseBlitz is) and none of us have sold our soul to the devil in order to deprive America of what appears to be honest election results.

What do we know about Trump?  A lot of things, but mostly that he cannot stand it when people are against him and talk disparagingly about him; he is a thin skinned asshole.  You think he walked into the White House yesterday with all those people chanting "Loser, loser" at him and it didn't affect him?  That all of our allies were happy for us yesterday, he didn't notice that?  That news outlets were taking joy in kicking him while he's down?

That guy is circling beneath the surface and is getting ready to mount one last offensive attack in which he'll do everything he can to keep that office.  You wait and see, he's going to have teams and teams of lawyers looking for every little thing possible in the election that he can cling to.  He's going to drag Biden and Harris through the mud.  My prediction is that all of this will start in the middle of this week.  He's going to let them have a false sense of security and then he's going to unleash a ****storm.  

I'd love to be wrong, but as I've said before, he's shown us every day who he is, he's told us every day who he is.  I don't think this will be any different.   At the very least, there will be no concession speech.  

17 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

So the same people that proudly rallied behind slogans such as "Make Liberals Cry Again" and "**** Your Feelings" are leaving Twitter, etc. and fleeing to Parler - whatever tf that is -because they're so emotional the whole country didn't fall for Trump's bull****.

Hilarious

They’re so pissed at Fox News right now for calling AZ early and following the call on the election. 

1 minute ago, TheDoyler23 said:

They’re so pissed at Fox News right now for calling AZ early and following the call on the election. 

Yep, looks to be going how I thought it might - hardcore Fox News viewers jumping ship to even more radical and fringe "news" programming. I guess it remains to be seen if they stick with this past the temper tantrum phase but I wouldn't say it's a positive thing moving forward.

A credible investigative journalist exposing schemes to undermine the election would be a career-defining story. The kind of thing that makes one a household name. 

The media is not covering up election fraud to support the Democratic Party.  To think this is lunacy. 

10 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I didn't even turn on the TV today.  I listened to some of the game on Sirius radio today but that was it.  No news watching.  I did  check my usual online sources that I do everyday but that's the extent of news for me today.

I spent all day helping family put furniture together.  Normally I’d hate that, but after the last few weeks getting together with family and getting someone’s new place in order was a nice change of pace.  

would have been better if the Pho take out didn’t have cinnamon in it.  I’ve never run into cinnamon pho before today.  

58 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Hilarious

That's certainly going to make it easier for the FBI to track their crazy bull**** if they all move to Parler :ols: :ols: 

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

There must have been "voting irregularities" for NC to remain Red and Graham to win.

Unfortunately Graham isn’t in NC, or I’d have been actively working for his ouster, but, I will be moving to SC in the near future!

Also, was someone talking about most punchable face in the USA? I’d pay good money for a one off at Lindsey.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Let him hold back transition funds.

Joe can raise the funds.   Since he was Veep; he knows what to expect.  He will have his team ready to take over from day one; even if Trump doesn't lift one finger to ease a transition.

Yep, true Joe can't direct treasury now, but he sure as **** can when January 21st rolls around. 

Archived