Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Trump is going to “stay tuned” “coming soon” “will be shocking” us all the way to the inauguration is he?  He promised his taxes, a health care plan, and an infrastructure plan were imminent for an entire presidential term.  Compared to that, saying the “checks in the mail” for 10 weeks or so is nothing.  

All sizzle and no steak.  

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

Trump is going to “stay tuned” “coming soon” “will be shocking” us all the way to the inauguration is he?  He promised his taxes, a health care plan, and an infrastructure plan were imminent for an entire presidential term.  Compared to that, saying the “checks in the mail” for 10 weeks or so is nothing.  

All sizzle and no steak.  

Come on... the guy is a reality show host. That's the playbook 🙂 That's how you get ratings.... which is all he's ever wanted. The glory without the guts.

6 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The crazies are already turning on Fox News.  "Just watch XYZ and DEF... thats the real news."  

Theyre funneling over to Parler online too.  This is a problem, because the end result will be conservatives further insulated from reality and more radicalized as a result.  

We need ranked voting before the GOP is further corrupted by its own alternative news creation.  It’s time for more than two parties.  

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Theyre funneling over to Parler online too.  This is a problem, because the end result will be conservatives further insulated from reality and more radicalized as a result.  

We need ranked voting before the GOP is further corrupted by its own alternative news creation.  It’s time for more than two parties.  

I say we give them what they want.  We'll cede them the Kingdom of Mar a Lago

I happened to flip over to CSPAN on my way to Costco this afternoon (yes, I'm boring), and they had the press conference of the Georgia Voting System Implementation Manager (who is a Republican). He went into excruciating detail about every voting oddity. Nate Silver isn't kidding about their transparency. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but the first 10 minutes were pretty interesting (to me, anyway). My favorite part was "Fulton's gonna Fulton". He pretty much debunked every conspiracy theory (including one in Michigan), and challenged the reporting of software glitches, saying in each case it was HUMAN error. Here's the link for nerds like me:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477943-1/news-conference-georgia-vote-count

Archived