Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

50 minutes ago, bearrock said:

You mean 14886 right?  And while he's performed better than some of the batches over the weekend, he's still short of the 60% average he needs rest of the way

Yeah, sorry, I was tired and mistyped that.  Just noticed after re-reading the post.

3 hours ago, Destino said:

Theyre funneling over to Parler online too.  This is a problem, because the end result will be conservatives further insulated from reality and more radicalized as a result.  

We need ranked voting before the GOP is further corrupted by its own alternative news creation.  It’s time for more than two parties.  

Might have to sign up and start trolling.  Help me think of a clever user name.

8 minutes ago, China said:

Yeah, if you look at their map they haven't called Texas or Florida yet either.

They have a more updated map that hasn't called PA, Ga, or Az. Honestly, I don't care but they are doing damage to their brand. Maybe their company is run by a big Trump supporter. 

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

More lives matter than not. But, I am done being abused. As I am sure many many people in this world are. I'm not special in the regard, but I've had my fill.

I want to be at peace and this turd is standing in the way. I'm just not sure what to do about it. My wife and I donated money, got people to vote and it might not matter. We spread the word. We spent a lot of time with this.

We really need a plan.

Not that this helps, but you (and your wife) should be proud of the effort you put in.  This is something Seuss got wrong in the Lorax - it’s not if one person cares, you have to have a lot of people care... and you can consider yourself one of those.  

Keep up the good fight bro

41 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Any idea why Real Clear Politics has moved PA away from Biden winning to inconclusive?

RCP tends to lean right; so probably why they haven't called PA.

It doesn't mattter.   Joe will take the oath on 1/20/21.  Trump will be driven to a mental hospital; if he's still on White House grounds that day.

15 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Not that this helps, but you (and your wife) should be proud of the effort you put in.  This is something Seuss got wrong in the Lorax - it’s not if one person cares, you have to have a lot of people care... and you can consider yourself one of those.  

Keep up the good fight bro

Thank you my friend 

Archived