Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I just don't understand what donny hopes to accomplish, best case scenario they find some BS loophole that miraculously allows him to stay in power. Does he think states are just going to sit back and accept it? there would 100% be a revolution in that scenario. 

Just go away!

Just now, spjunkies said:

I just don't understand what donny hopes to accomplish, best case scenario they find some BS loophole that miraculously allows him to stay in power. Does he think states are just going to sit back and accept it? there would 100% be a revolution in that scenario. 

Just go away!

He’s going to need to transform that wall outside the White House into a dome.

20 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

This argument would seen to apply to all cases of mail in ballots in any election where in person ballots are also cast.

Presumably his own mail-in ballot he submitted would be invalid too?

And his election in 2016?

And all prior elections?

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Just go away!

This is how he has always handled any issue. Sue and litigate for as long as possible and hope to settle. 

1 minute ago, daveakl said:

The rhetoric is pretty clear.  Count "legal" ballots and not "illegal" ballots.  Now to get mail in ballots considered illegal.

I agree they’re announcing that they will be attempting to purge votes, for democrats, after the fact.

13 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I just don't understand what donny hopes to accomplish

Maybe he wants to leverage the legal challenges into fundraising to retire all campaign debt, use it as a springboard to Trump News Network, and set up the narrative of a stolen election among his base for a potential 2024 run.

Or maybe he's just a big honking sore loser

7 minutes ago, daveakl said:

The rhetoric is pretty clear.  Count "legal" ballots and not "illegal" ballots.  Now to get mail in ballots considered illegal.

Yeah, I caught on to this over the weekend, it was so obvious that the memo got out to tweet and speak about legal, legal, legal, so they can pretend this is about law and order. 

Archived