Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Biden is going to Cleveland tomorrow? I’m not sure I like that move depending on where else he goes. I don’t care one bit about running up the score so they better have some great internals or feel the need to help some down ballot important races. 

13 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

That is the best damn news for me today!!! I don't know if ya'll can tell, but I go from Bruce Banner to the Incredible Hulk (at least in my mind) on a whim. So, I've shown frustration with this whole process, but so far, with the voting issues I've been stressed about, if I just waited for the system to run it's course before getting stressed, depressed or angry, I would have been totally normal and even keeled this whole time.

I know...I'm 2 steps from the edge.

Hang with me, y'all...

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I know...I'm 2 steps from the edge.

Hang with me, y'all...

We are all in this together, Republican, Democrat, Independent, White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian....etc...... We have no choice but to hang in there. The thing is we need to stop acting like this is some damn sport. We need to be working on making each others lives better. If we all had the same goal in improving the quality of everyone's life instead of fighting each other, this whole world would be so awesome. Everyone could play apart and get some sort of fulfillment.

But, really, that is a pipe dream. I know it will never happen. But, if it did, the human race would be far more advanced and healthy than it is now.  Earth would approve.

38 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I’ve said it many times, and depending on what we’re talking about it’s popular or unpopular, but I’m consistent.  I hate this trend where everyone with a political point they want to scream about feels entitled to block any street or highway to do so.  

42 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This just goes to show the mentality of Trump supporters.  If it were me being held up by these morons I'd be pissed.  But that's just it, they don't care about anybody else; they enjoy pissing people off.  It's just a game to them.

Aren't these the same people who are in favor of being able to run over protestors if the issue being protested is something they don't agree with and they are obstructing the road(s) ?

Don't be fooled by all these gatherings, it is the final grasping at straws to make themselves feel better and mentally prepare for the fake "disbelief" they are going to feel after the election.

There was a gathering in Beverly Hills, CA and people tagged it "the silent majority"  I don't think these people understand the definition of the terms "silent" or "majority" because they represent neither. 

3 minutes ago, China said:

This just goes to show the mentality of Trump supporters.  If it were me being held up by these morons I'd be pissed.  But that's just it, they don't care about anybody else; they enjoy pissing people off.  It's just a game to them.

It's attention whoreism.....kinda like a Cowboys fan showing up at FedEx. They're just there for the attention.

10 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Aren't these the same people who are in favor of being able to run over protestors if the issue being protested is something they don't agree with and they are obstructing the road(s) ?

Don't be fooled by all these gatherings, it is the final grasping at straws to make themselves feel better and mentally prepare for the fake "disbelief" they are going to feel after the election.

There was a gathering in Beverly Hills, CA and people tagged it "the silent majority"  I don't think these people understand the definition of the terms "silent" or "majority" because they represent neither. 

The hypocrisy is mind boggling, these people make absolutely no sense.

52 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Biden is going to Cleveland tomorrow? I’m not sure I like that move depending on where else he goes. I don’t care one bit about running up the score so they better have some great internals or feel the need to help some down ballot important races. 

meanwhile Trump is doing 5 rallies in 5 states today. I’m terrified 

1 minute ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Is there a shred of evidence that these rallies boost his poll numbers or enthusiasm? 

this is my question. i mean, everybody at those things know who theyre voting for at this point. so does it really matter where either one of them are going this late?

3 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

this is my question. i mean, everybody at those things know who theyre voting for at this point. so does it really matter where either one of them are going this late?

Trump’s strategy is to try to steal the election by forcing states to stop counting ballots. The large rallies are meant to provide an illusion of support. There are a sizable number of Trump supporters who genuinely believe he’s winning by a wide margin, and he intends to leverage those delusions to help justify the attempted theft. 

i've mentioned before how much ongoing contact there is between signed-up trump voters and the campaign, and it's not just the buy this new item or give money for the umpteenth time or make sure you forward or retweet this....they will 'strongly' prompt attendance to an event or some activity in the flesh and even create the topic for an event), emphasizing how much loyal/noisy/sign-showing/hats/flag-laden followers are needed to make their 'vast grass roots movement' a visible item

they even delegate out of official campaign workers to 'local' helpers---often from rally list--to communicate some of the edgier ideas, but other stuff comes from various origins

the flag-flying vehicle caravans on land and water (i swear they got the idea from use of the term in their other shenanigans) have been one they've been trying out for almost two years now and it's caught on more "nationwide" this last year as we move into the election...and now you see how these assholes are getting with their encouragement to more seriously act out (or even kidnap/harm) form the goper senate and potus (and in their mind most leos)...and they know the media picks up this still relatively small number of caravans (compare to number of lef/dem marches etc) and smaller number of incidents and blows them up via coverage

but another thing it will do for trump and co is give them another talking point and video-heavy smoke bomb to toss when they claim fraud if joe wins as they point to how obvious and massive their support was and how that shows trump has to be the real winner, which brings me to this--the dejoy postal bs may be hitting its hoped for goal despite counter-efforts right now and having a real impacts on key states

this is newer breaking stories and ones that will be continuing to break though tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed...they got away with a lot...and the reason you're seeing all those trust the p.o. adds right now isn't a coincidence and they're not, um, sincere ..they're strategic and the timing, or even doing it at all,  is at the choice of trump/dejoy/and minuchin i believe, or another cab mem (which all boils down to trump)

they really are going to try to steal this if they have to, and they are fleshing put their narrative in these final days

In 2016 it was clear why an undecided middle road voter would go for Trump.  Would he be a good deal making moderate?   

At this point, it seems pretty obvious that whatever policies you support broadly, Trump has run the worst administration "of all time" (21st and 20th century).  

His turnover has been insane, he put his daughter and son-in-law in key positions.  Scandals upon scandals beyond the typical President.  He might act like "Obama built the cages" --- but he packed the cages.  He has withdrawn the US from key international efforts.  

This is all before ignoring a global pandemic. 

I can't explain the support for him.  "Deep state" conspiracy folks (even though a President could surely destroy the deep state), racist anti-immigrants, faithful evangelical Christians, what else here that brings an appeal?  

Trump holds onto Texas but loses all the other toss-ups.  I can't believe that sane moderates swing to Trump.  He gets blown out 54 to 44 in the popular vote and it's not even close in the EC.  

Everyone has 2016 PTSD, but Trump barely won a few critical states by critical votes and he won't win those and more this year.  

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

How you doing? 

Better. I am glad my primary doctor approved home health for a month. So, I can heal with assurance. I can just freak out on election results and not my own health. Going take a little while for Covid to be gone and also for pneumonia to be completely gone. I am healing away. Now come on voters and give me some Biden love.

Archived