Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

30 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

Anyway, Biden is going to win and it's not going to be close. 

I like your optimism. Let’s do some hyping:

The President is feverishly trying to hold on to Iowa and Ohio. Solid red states in 16. 

Wisconsin, Michigan and Minn look out of reach unless there is a catastrophic polling error that makes 2016 look like a lil oopsie.  

He’s trailing in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida and North Carolina. 

Texas is essentially a coin flip. Texas.

5 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Thats an opinion piece and quite frankly, is garbage. The logic of the article doesn’t make sense and it’s supporting evidence is dubious at best 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Like I noted earlier, completely different universe. One huge echo chamber of complete disinformation. And they all buy it 1000%. Those people she was listening to...I'd bet money that there's literally nothing anyone could say or show them that would even get them to open up to the possibility that they're wrong. True Believer MAGAs are absolutely impervious to any factual counter-arguments. It's essentially like religious extremism. 

how in the hell are these shuttle buses considered social distancing friendly. These are clearly super spreader events.

I hope everyone stocked up on toilet paper and paper towels....some states are going to have to shutdown again. It's pretty much the only way for the infections to drop at this point.

Archived