Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

meanwhile Trump is doing 5 rallies in 5 states today. I’m terrified 

His rallies aren't winning new voters. Dem campaign is focused on those that haven't gotten out to vote yet. That's more important right now. 

3 hours ago, China said:

This just goes to show the mentality of Trump supporters.  If it were me being held up by these morons I'd be pissed.  But that's just it, they don't care about anybody else; they enjoy pissing people off.  It's just a game to them.

Exactly. These stunts and what you see at them are complete microcosms of everything about Trump supporters:

"Me me me me me. Look at me! Look at me!"

Being angry all the time for no immediately discernible reason.

Thinking that the person who screams "USA" the loudest and the most times is obviously the most patriotic. 

Zero regard for anyone else. You can see this in pretty much everything they do from these bull**** stunts to refusing to wear masks.

Willingness to do absolutely ANYTHING, and I mean anything...including literally burn the entire nation to the ground...if they think it will "piss off the libs".

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

I can't explain the support for him.  "Deep state" conspiracy folks (even though a President could surely destroy the deep state), racist anti-immigrants, faithful evangelical Christians, what else here that brings an appeal?  

One thing to remember is that most of Trump's MAGA base absolutely lives in an alternate universe. Just a completely different reality. Many of them won't even watch regular Fox News anymore because they think it's too liberal.

They get most of their news exclusively from like-minded facebook groups and far-right sites like Breitbart and Daily Caller. And on those sites everything is completely reversed. Trump is doing great, COVID-19 truly is almost over, everything negative about him is all fake news perpetrated by the deep state and liberals, he's cruising to election victory, this Hunter Biden thing is actually real, George Soros and Antifa are plotting to take over the US, Joe Biden is a pedophile (yeah it's a huge thing over there), and on and on. 

And it's such an echo chamber that they truly believe this stuff. 100%. And anyone who says otherwise or tries to pry them away with facts gets immediately attacked or ignored. It's absolutely a cult, it's not a political movement. 

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

One thing to remember is that most of Trump's MAGA base absolutely lives in an alternate universe. Just a completely different reality. Many of them won't even watch regular Fox News anymore because they think it's too liberal.

They get most of their news exclusively from like-minded facebook groups and far-right sites like Breitbart and Daily Caller. And on those sites everything is completely reversed. Trump is doing great, COVID-19 truly is almost over, everything negative about him is all fake news perpetrated by the deep state and liberals, he's cruising to election victory, this Hunter Biden thing is actually real, George Soros and Antifa are plotting to take over the US, Joe Biden is a pedophile (yeah it's a huge thing over there), and on and on. 

And it's such an echo chamber that they truly believe this stuff. 100%. And anyone who says otherwise or tries to pry them away with facts gets immediately attacked or ignored. It's absolutely a cult, it's not a political movement. 

This can't  be 40% of Americans.... even 45% of Americans?  

Archived