Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I think Joe wins Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan to get over 270. I believe he wins at least one state among Texas, North Carolina and Georgia to give him a coushin.

E

I still think Florida and Pensylvania will go to Trump. I feel Joe will be able to be declared winner in the wee hours of the morning. My Covid fog, making me bullish some.

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think Joe wins Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan to get over 270. I believe he wins at least one state among Texas, North Carolina and Georgia to give him a cousin.

I still think Florida and Pensylvania will go to Trump. I feel Joe will be able to be declared winner in the wee hours of the morning. My Covid fog, making me bullish some.

I'm all for staying positively foggy!  I think Joe's got Georgia, too.  The only real D strongholds are the ATL area and Savannah (forget the islands, they're racist AF), but I think we've got it this time.  Fingers crossed.

TBH, I think Joe wins all of the battleground states except for Texas and Ohio. If he wins Texas and Ohio, Joe could clean up wtih 413 EVs and he would be declared the winner on Election Night. Won't even matter. You want to root for that scenario. Trump could get all the lawyers on the recount, but the outcome will be 413 to 125 after the recount if Joe wins all of the battleground states. 

that jason whoever guy ^^...an early addition to my pantheon of tv-trumpsters, trump fam/admin, and innumerable elected gopers that i'd like to see visited with absolutely legal and "natural" events of the most horrific nature 

me being grumpy and all

29 minutes ago, visionary said:

They've been saying mail in ballots are fraudulent for a long time now.  This was a set up for the moment scumbag Miller is describing in that video.  Once the in person votes are counted, they'll immediately pivot to try to get everything else thrown out.  Their dumb supporters will believe that they are trying to stop the fraud when in truth they are simply trying to steal an election. 

The pandemic has made it easy to know which group will be more represented in vote by mail, republican are more likely to vote in the least safest ways possible.  Democrats far more likely to avoid crowds. 

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Captain Optimism here.
Right now I'd put the chances of a triggering event( or events) on Tuesday designed to cause civil unrest / vigilantism / violence that disrupts the process:

35%

~Bang

Apparently people are preparing for the worst:

Some DC Businesses Are Already Boarding Up in Advance of Election Day

Some DC businesses downtown have started boarding up in anticipation of Election Day unrest, even though the city has advised them not to. “The District does not recommend businesses board up their buildings,” a flyer called “First Amendment Demonstration Resource Guide for Businesses” reads, though it advises property managers or businesses to contact DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs with questions about boarding up.

There are no credible threats of violence, multiple BIDs tell Washingtonian, based on their conversations with DC’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency and DC police.

About 12 buildings near the White House, Black Lives Matter Plaza, and Gallery Place that were hit hard during this summer’s social-justice demonstrations have decided to board up, says a spokesperson for the DowntownDC BID in an email. The city, the email reads, has “encouraged businesses to take precautions such as securing outdoor furniture and signage that can be used as a projectile.”

Boards started going up around Astro Doughnuts & Fried Chicken on G Street, Northwest, over the weekend, a spokesperson for the restaurant says, and they were finished on Monday. Astro had declined its landlord’s offer to put up boards in June, but this time the landlord went ahead with the whole building, being very accommodating to Astro, putting temporary signage outside and a light inside.

Click on the link for the full article

And according to a report on local Fox 5 news they are also starting to board up some shops in Georgetown.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

that jason whoever guy ^^...an early addition to my pantheon of tv-trumpsters, trump fam/admin, and innumerable elected gopers that i'd like to see visited with absolutely legal and "natural" events of the most horrific nature 

me being grumpy and all

Im not allowed to say these things the way I want to in my house (me bring much more direct and shameless) so I appreciate you laying the groundwork for me expressing myself in a more safe and fiancé friendly way. 

You da man 

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Im not allowed to say these things the way I want to in my house (me bring much more direct and shameless) so I appreciate you laying the groundwork for me expressing myself in a more safe and fiancé friendly way. 

You da man 

i like to utilize a variety of forms when it comes to written expression, whether for select audiences or just myself

someone thought that what they called my "e.e. cummings shtick" (no capitalization) that started a few years ago was part of that

but mainly it was this keyboard i keep not replacing

I really cannot stand Nate Silver. 2016 gave him a complex and he's spent this entire election arguing with the data staring him in the face and hedging his bets. It's just obnoxious. And that people treat him like he's the prophet of polling and have anxiety attacks over his wishy washy bull**** makes it so much worse.

Anyway, Biden is going to win and it's not going to be close. 

Archived