Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

There isn't a word invented yet for what I think of the collective FL leadership.

Desantis must ****ting himself at the thought of Trump losing. Please, let Trump lose Florida and give notice to that scumbag Destantis that he'll be on his way out soon enough.

If Biden can somehow pull off a Florida win it really changes the trajectory as far as a long stressful night goes.  Trump doesn't really have a good pathway to victory without Florida, where as Biden still does, it will just mean that he has to take the "scenic route" to get there.

More on Dread from Edward Gorey:

In dread of plague and feral mobs
-- your standard calamity
just wipe your knobs and plastic fobs
with rags of Q.R.V.

89770343_2861363590598192_43355171430984

According to Gorey, Q.R.V. is the nothing that cures everything: "When someone's tongue has reached your lung, it's time to use your knee; Regain your air of savoir faire by quaffing Q.R.V."

I'm just blown away that we're going to hit 100m votes going into election day. I thought we would land somewhere around the 50-60% mark of 2016's total, but we're going to be at 72% or thereabouts. That's 39% of the voting age population before election day; we hit 55.5% in 2016.

20 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm just blown away that we're going to hit 100m votes going into election day. I thought we would land somewhere around the 50-60% mark of 2016's total, but we're going to be at 72% or thereabouts. That's 39% of the voting age population before election day; we hit 55.5% in 2016.

Well, according to republicans, 104% of those early ballots are fraudulent so technically negative 3 million people actually voted.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Thus is what happened with us. Been trying to vote early on lunch for 2 weeks but the line was too long. Figured I’d just go on Election Day but on Saturday the wife tested positive. I’m still waiting for my results so that’s 2 less (Stannis: “fewer”) votes in VA. 

I don't suppose VA has anything similar?

Judge rejects Trump campaign lawsuit over Clark County mail ballot counting

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — A Nevada judge has rejected a suit from President Donald Trump's re-election campaign that sought to alter the counting of mail-in ballots in Clark County.

The order released Monday denies an emergency petition filed by the Trump campaign, the Nevada Republican Party and a plaintiff named Fred Kraus.

The plaintiffs filed their lawsuit in Carson City District Court last week against Clark County Registrar Joe Gloria and Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske.

They alleged that observers were not able to fully watch Clark County's ballot processing, that some steps compromised ballot secrecy and that the signature-checking software had a "low tolerance" that would lead to most signatures being accepted.

The suit called for an order to stop ballot-counting until their issues could be addressed.

The county argued that it was following all applicable law, which requires observers to stay in certain areas, and that the signature-checking system had no known problems.

In his order denying the petition, Judge James E. Wilson Jr. wrote that the campaign and Nevada GOP lacked standing to bring the case.

There was no indication of wrongdoing on the part of election staff or that someone's vote was not being lawfully counted, he said, and no indication there was a problem with the signature-checking system.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived