Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Out of curiosity, how will you guys watch the election tomorrow? I used to get an ass ton of booze, get some crab legs and get lit up and take the next day off from work. This time, I'm trying to just do the crablegs. I've been watching everything political on David Pakman's channel on YouTube. However, he doesn't have all the bells and whistles MSNBC has, so I'm going with them tomorrow night. It would be cool if Pakman did his channel with MSNBC, but I doubt that will be allowed to happen.

On another note, I'm going to miss this thread...but not really.

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Out of curiosity, how will you guys watch the election tomorrow? I used to get an ass ton of booze, get some crab legs and get lit up and take the next day off from work. This time, I'm trying to just do the crablegs. I've been watching everything political on David Pakman's channel on YouTube. However, he doesn't have all the bells and whistles MSNBC has, so I'm going with them tomorrow night. It would be cool if Pakman did his channel with MSNBC, but I doubt that will be allowed to happen.

For me, Steve Kornacki - MSNBC - is the best at this. I'll be watching him. 

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Out of curiosity, how will you guys watch the election tomorrow?

I will probably be flipping back and forth between multiple networks and online streams to see how the coverage is different given the specific "breaking news" and "latest updates"   Should Florida be declared for Biden at any point I don't think I will be able to resist turning it onto Fox for a little bit to see how they spin it. 

Hey Sucker Carlson, you can't dump the moderates when they are the majority of the party. Speaking of "radicals" which party is pushing for things outside of the mainstream more?  The GOP continues to move right and put people further to the right in positions of power despite that being where the majority of America is. 

My final election prediction:

R0r8A

My final prediction has Joe Biden winning  the presidency by winning: 

Arizona,  Georgia,  North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan. 

Biden 301

Trump 237

I just feel that Florida and Pennsylvania will stay wih Trump but Joe won't need it.   It  will not shock me if Texas flips.  If  Texas flips; then  Biden is heading towards a landslide and he will win more states than I predict.

The Dems will retake the Senate, barely with a 50-50 tie. Kamala will be  busy.   Dems get about 10 more House seats. 

13 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Getting a bunch of booze.  Probably turn CBSN on after 4 or so.  Will probably have it muted in the background until 4.  While the wife is working, I'll probably clean all the guns one last time.  Make sure everything is loaded, ammo inventory verified, refresh water stockpile, etc.  Normal election stuff.

10 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

For me, Steve Kornacki - MSNBC - is the best at this. I'll be watching him. 

Yeah, I love how excited he gets.

I still remember watching Rachel Maddow almost cry in disbelief when she realized Trump was going to win. When I realized it and said something to my friends, they all said I was being negative...then they realized too. I guess "when did you realize Trump was going to win" will be our political "where were you when the towers fell".

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Getting a bunch of booze.  Probably turn CBSN on after 4 or so.  Will probably have it muted in the background until 4.  While the wife is working, I'll probably clean all the guns one last time.  Make sure everything is loaded, ammo inventory verified, refresh water stockpile, etc.  Normal election stuff.

How's your bunker's supply of non-perishables?

-As much as I despise Lebron’s super team garbage his off the court stuff in Ohio is superb.  I wouldn’t trash the guy if I wanted Ohio. 

- I have faith in Florida.   As someone who loves that state I have faith the younger people will come through over the retirees and Cubans that will go Trump.  Even Miami where there will be a real split among wealthy/celebs vs younger/mid class . 

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Joe has run a solid campaign

He has. 

As someone not really a fan that was skeptical, he won me over. I mean I was going to vote for him regardless. But I learned a lot about him and i liked a lot of it. I found his ads and messaging on target. I think I would have considered him in any other normal election like 2000/2004/2008

my only nits to pick would be things like... he used the “empty seat at the kitchen table” line too many times. I feel like the obama campaigns were way more polished on stuff like that (but maybe he was just better at saying the same thing over and over? I don’t think so but maybe I’m misremembering) anyways, minor things. 

Archived