Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

A democrat up 6 in NC is pretty crazy. Hope it's right

Looks like the trump campaign's attempt to throw out 100k votes in Houston, TX drew a very conservative judge known for partisan decisions. So not expecting tx to flip yet

7 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Not sure why it randomly quoted you SAli.. sorry about that. This forum is terrible on mobile

48 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I don't care if the polls show Biden's up by 20 points. I don't care what "xxx's predictive model" says. I don't care if Nostradamus had sex with Ms. Cleo, who then gave birth to Cleodamus, and the ultra-psychic Cleodamus predicts Biden is going to win. Go out and vote.

Damn, that's some next level shipping right there!

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The Iowa poll, if right would mean Trump beats Biden the same margin he beat Clinton.  Seems off...

At the same time, isn't Des Moines Register really good with its polls?  But that swing from September to October just makes you think wtf

20 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The Iowa poll, if right would mean Trump beats Biden the same margin he beat Clinton.  Seems off...

It’s an 814 person poll that didn’t weight by education and allowed undecided/won’t say votes. It’s a good pollster with a meh result. 

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Easy there tiger. Where did I suggest anyone should not vote? I was simply providing an interesting article - like the several hundred other posts that had polls and opinions that you chose not to call out.   

I agree there should be nothing taken for granted. But that does not mean we can't have a discussion about it.  It doesn't mean I am suggesting anything other than - look, here is an interesting article/video that suggests Biden will win. 

And BTW - I voted 3 weeks ago. 

image.png.e3dd263951f6f9abd4557373384d17e6.png

We must all.

Tough, we must hang.

Archived