Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

If we did make Greenland, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia states, this is what the 53-star flag would look like:

image.thumb.png.829f2e02438a63e665b59cbeae9bbd0f.png

Assuming we increased the size of the House of Representatives, they'd have:

DC: 2 senators, 1 congressman
GL: 2 senators, 1 congressman

PR: 2 senators, 5 congressmen

EDIT: I should add that based on the Apportionment Act of 1911, they'd actually redistribute the existing 435 seats across the US, but I'm not going to compute all of that.

I swear I would for president just to talk mad **** about Trump and get him go from orange to red. Like, fat jokes? Really bro lol. I guarantee mine are better and he would be in his feelings so fasssst. 

I have been collecting fat/racist/stupid jokes for my entire life and I never knew why until right now. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I swear I would for president just to talk mad **** about Trump and get him go from orange to red. Like, fat jokes? Really bro lol. I guarantee mine are better and he would be in his feelings so fasssst. 

I have been collecting fat/racist/stupid jokes for my entire life and I never knew why until right now. 

The funny thing is the person on the receiving end of the fat shaming was one of his own supporters, who was misidentified as a protestor. 

90% of the people at the Trump rally and Trump himself during the fat jokes:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Archived