Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

We are talking about a bunch of people who think they can deal with global warming by removing the data from the government's web sties.  People who's first reaction to anything is "deny reality".  

Part of that's because they only have one tool in the box, but it's very very good at that one thing.  It's the only play they've run for probably 20 years.  It's gotten them more power than their Party has had since WW2.  

Just look at the whoppers they've managed to get their followers to swallow.  

Barack Obama caused the Birthers by refusing to release his birth certificate.  

Hillary destroyed tens of thousands of pieces of evidence of her numerous crimes.  

Donald Trump has revolutionized a terrible economy through his skillful management.  

The FBI (and the CIA and NSA) is completely taken over by a bunch of liberals who will falsify any evidence to get rid of the triible threat Trump poses to their takeover

And even they concluded that Trump and his campaign did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.   

9 hours ago, visionary said:

What's this about?  MAGA on MAGA?

Kinds confirms what many have been saying that this has become a personality cult built on loyalty purity tests instead of policy or logic.  If Trump really does insist on doubling down to appease his base versus adjusting his policies to get more votes, this minority of the country really could start to cannibalize itself when the recession starts.

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Kinds confirms what many have been saying that this has become a personality cult built on loyalty purity tests instead of policy or logic.  

They are and always have been exactly what they accused the other side of. At best it’s projection. And worst they know exactly what they are doing. 

This is surprising to people?  Many Conservative media personalities are bonafide frauds.  

Glenn Beck a failed shock jock disappears to work on substance abuse issues and re-emerges with a chalkboard and American Flag.

Dana Loesch was a failed mommy-blogger trying to parlay that into a hollywood career, next thing you know she is playing a Gun Rights Barbie character is has become rich.

Candace Owens..........you already know.

These folks are actors. 

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The true fake crisis actors.

It's a scam. An act. We can debate "why", but these people have figured out they can create these characters that take whatever myth there is about WHAT a conservative is vs. there not being many liberal voices that do the same. Then jack it up like Don after 6 diet cokes and a few 5am amphetamines, pay somebody to ghostwrite a few books or a blog, and sell it to the masses.

I could go through the internet, take some of the worst hot takes from their followers via Twitter. Make an e-book of just these takes, and I bet it would sell. Too bad I can't get paid in welfare. They'd buy two copies if that were an option. 

13 hours ago, mistertim said:

I actually tried that tactic on Trump supporters on Facebook in the past (before I completely gave up on any sort of political back and forth there). I quoted a couple of truly insane and incomprehensible paragraphs that Trump had said during interviews...like, literally word salad level of incomprehensible (they weren't hard to find since there are so many to choose from). And I asked a couple of Trump supporters on there what they would do if their 70-ish year old fathers started talking like that.

I always like to remind people of this diatribe from early on in the campaign...

"I don’t have to say a whole lot more about the way I feel about Hillary Clinton; no respect, no honor. There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place. She put hard times on Donald Trump and his family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Hillary Clinton you put hard times on this country by takin’ Donald Trump out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the candidate of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad. There were two bad people… One was John Wayne and he’s dead brother, and the other’s right here."

Archived