Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Thought experiment.

"__________ also made fun of US allies South Korea, Japan and the European Union — mimicking Japanese and Korean accents — and talked about his love of dictators Kim Jong Un and the current ruler of Saudi Arabia."

This is a quote from an article.  We all know who did the things in the quote, but that's not the point of the exercise.  Imagine the kind of people who you think would do the things in the quote.  Think back to your 2013 self.  Who in 2013 would you see doing the above?  Are those people Americans?  Are they democratically elected leaders?

11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

GOPers who want to use the Red Flag topic to disrupt the background check conversation right now. 

GOPer Talk: "I can't believe the snowflakes on the Left are so sensitive, you can't even call them racial slurs without them getting pissed off."

Just watched the video, "I thought that was your name." Bull****, the only problem that cracker had was that Chris was about to curb stomp his ass and he knew it. It is literally the only language these jackasses understand.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, AsburySkinsFan said:

GOPers: "They all lie."

On 8/12/2019 at 11:54 AM, Fan since a Fetus said:

Yep, thats a couple family members of mine. They say that or say "but Obama did it, but Clinton did it "

As if someone else doing something wrong is a justification to continue doing something wrong 

And count how many times they bring up Obama saying “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” as a counter argument. When you can quote 50 Trump lies off the top of your head, that’s the only one they can raise from Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

And count how many times they bring up Obama saying “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” as a counter argument. When you can quote 50 Trump lies off the top of your head, that’s the only one they can raise from Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

You can keep your doctor as long as your employer doesn't decide to change your medical plans.

16 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You can keep your doctor as long as your employer doesn't decide to change your medical plans.

or you have a marketplace plan....which is what ACA was mainly about.

He LIED

17 minutes ago, twa said:

or you have a marketplace plan....which is what ACA was mainly about.

He LIED

Well, **** him then!!

Oh wait...are you willing to use that standard against the current occupant?

What's that? No....oh well then I suppose your integrity is wholly dependent upon the party in power.
Gee who knew?

17 minutes ago, twa said:

or you have a marketplace plan

Or you have a marketplace plan, and pick one that tells you which doctors do and don't take it.  

18 minutes ago, twa said:

He LIED

Please point us at the portion in the ACA that mandates that people change doctors.  Cause the liberal media has been telling me for years that it's not there.  (And the Republicans haven't tried to repeal that part, either.)  

Archived