Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

23 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Heard he got laughed at in his speech at UN today.  So much for nobody laughing at us anymore, now I'm embarrassed.  I've been calculated up to now, the whole world not holding punches anymore on us bring run by a clown running with scissors. Can I put a brown paper bag on top of my head now?

aints.jpg

The United States  "Aints"

i think he's a vile, ignorant, bigoted, abusive, cowardly, sexist, criminal, delusional, narcissistic, venal, pathological liar with other mental health disorders, but i also think there's a very long list of different but equally valid reasons to dislike him just as much

i'm not boxed in

Listening to some talk radio on the way home. A show where I think the host is a centrist, maybe center-left. Took calls exclusively from Trump supporters after the presser and time and time again I heard "tells it like it is" when asked what he tells like it is pretty much every just parroted canned answers that they likely heard on Hannity before calling into the show.

"Telling it like it is" is code for "Repeating the things I've heard on Rush for 30 years"

Seriously.  It saddens me that so many people don't understand the difference between shooting from the hip and just making things up.

Archived