Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

This is the type of thing that really angers me about a guy like Trump.  I can all but guarantee he doesn't personally care about gay marriage/domestic partnerships.  In fact on most social issues I bet he is far from where the GOP is, but Trump will go along to get along and align himself with religious zealots which leads to policies like this.  Absolutely no reason to pull a jerk move like this besides in the hopes of being praised by about the only group who still buys into his BS....the evangelicals. 

Agreed.

The guy wants praise and to be the cool kid on the block. Im sure he'd much rather have the adulation of the NYC and Hollywood types vs travelling to Minnesota or Iowa or Ohio for a rally.

I think the Dems really missed a chance to pull his strings much the same way conservative think tanks are.

This guy is so freaking easy to manipulate ... Dems go and manipulate him already. I think Obama got it when he spoke to trump he told Trump to put his name on the ACA or any slight change to it and take credit for it.

Instead we have ppl like Ellison and Warren coming front and center for an electoral bid in 2020 ... and both will lose to trump bc both are kinda to far left.

Trump seems to have about 2-3 core issues he cares about (and pretends to know what he is talking about) the rest of his policies seem so obviously written up by his flunkies and the only thing Trump needs to know is whether they will help or hurt with his voting base. 

6 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

This guy is so freaking easy to manipulate ... 

Something I noticed early on is that he seems to think whatever the last person he talked to told him. 

If you’ve ever known people like that.... it’s a special level of lacking intelligence. 

20 minutes ago, tshile said:

Something I noticed early on is that he seems to think whatever the last person he talked to told him. 

If you’ve ever known people like that.... it’s a special level of lacking intelligence. 

Really good point and something I've noticed as well. Not only does he take on the view of the last person he talked but he even does it with enemies at least as much as with friends.

After his summit with Un he was literally parroting NK propaganda in his press conference. He said things like "provocative war games". That's 100% North Korean word usage from their propaganda; nobody from the US calls them anything like that. Then he met with Putin and came out basically carrying his water and repeating that he gave a "strong denial". Another instance of this is when he was at a meeting with EU leaders and apparently started parroting Russian propaganda about Crimea, saying that they should be part of Russia because they speak Russian, which is pretty much word for word what has come out of the Kremlin. I'm guessing he had a call with Putin not too long before that meeting.

Dude is so ****ing dangerous.

26 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Really good point and something I've noticed as well. Not only does he take on the view of the last person he talked but he even does it with enemies at least as much as with friends.

After his summit with Un he was literally parroting NK propaganda in his press conference.

When news came out that his staff was talking to the Russians, the very first denial they ran to was "they were talking about adoptions."  

That's the Russian's go-to-cover story.  Somebody even posted at article, where the headline was roughly "When the Russians say they're talking about adoption, they're talking about sanctions." 

Russia invaded the Ukraine.  US imposed sanctions on Russia.  Russia responded by not allowing Americans to adopt Russian children.  Ever since then, the Russians have been "Well, remove those sanctions against my country, and we'll go back to letting you adopt our unwanted kids."  

Notice this:  When news gets out that the Trump campaign is conspiring with the Russian government, their first reaction is to ask the Russians which cover story they should use.  

Looking out for the poachers:
"The Trump administration is abruptly ending a decades long program that trained national wildlife refuge managers with law enforcement capabilities in order to police often remote spots of public land."

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/409455-trump-administration-ends-key-law-enforcement-program-at-wildlife#.W7OiE1kLKek.facebook

51 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Looking out for the poachers:
"The Trump administration is abruptly ending a decades long program that trained national wildlife refuge managers with law enforcement capabilities in order to police often remote spots of public land."

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/409455-trump-administration-ends-key-law-enforcement-program-at-wildlife#.W7OiE1kLKek.facebook

Nah.  

Getting ready for the next Wildlife Refuge Takeover (by armed political groups who aren't terrorists).  

Just now, visionary said:

I would hate that. The one thing I was giving Trump credit for was that I didnt think he would allow any US money to go to re-building Syria. Syria and Russian "companies" have had several conferences, most recently last week, where major contracts for rebuilding Syria have been agreed to and signed.

Russia and Syria bomb the crap out of the country .... and they want the US and EU to pay money that will go to Russian companies?

**** that. Russia broke it, Russia builds it.

Also bull**** that Syria and Russia use the carrot of having the refugees leaving the EU and Turkey and returning to Syria as the motivation to get EU and the US to pay. Cost benefit analysis being that it'd be cheaper to payoff Syria/Russia vs keeping the refugees.

Trump better draw that line in the sand and stand by it.

This all assumes "add'l resources" = money for rebuild. maybe Im getting way ahead of myself. Probably am. I hope.

34 minutes ago, visionary said:

Its in french so i cant read it.

I assume Villepinte is in France. I assume MEK is an anti-Iran establishment group.

So .. I assume Iran tried to stage a terrorist attack within France?

That seems big to me. Like really big. Like Int'l condemnation big.

Freezing assets seems like a slap.

5 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Agreed.

The guy wants praise and to be the cool kid on the block. 

Here's an insight into why. 

I'm just a server/bartender, but I hear a lotta people talk a lotta ****. 

The cool kids on the block can handle themselves. They have friends. Trump has never had a friend. 

He's paid people to be his friends. 

Archived