Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I hope not. I’m tired of the circus. I think the voters will respond to someone that isn’t acting like a playground bully and an idiot even if trump wants to act like that in his debates. We need an adult in the room. 

You can still own him pretty well, you just can’teat him drag you down into the **** with him or else he wins 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This is the type of thing that really angers me about a guy like Trump.  I can all but guarantee he doesn't personally care about gay marriage/domestic partnerships.  In fact on most social issues I bet he is far from where the GOP is, but Trump will go along to get along and align himself with religious zealots which leads to policies like this.  Absolutely no reason to pull a jerk move like this besides in the hopes of being praised by about the only group who still buys into his BS....the evangelicals. 

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

This is the type of thing that really angers me about a guy like Trump.  I can all but guarantee he doesn't personally care about gay marriage/domestic partnerships.  In fact on most social issues I bet he is far from where the GOP is, but Trump will go along to get along and align himself with religious zealots which leads to policies like this.  Absolutely no reason to pull a jerk move like this besides in the hopes of being praised by about the only group who still buys into his BS....the evangelicals. 

He is absolutely dependent on evangelical support. If they abandoned him he'd be done. He knows that. It's a horribly cynical alliance.

8 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If I were betting, my money would be on this policy being implemented by a Trump political appointee, and Trump won't even know about it unless Fox & Friends tells him.  

Direct involvement of the president and his son in the effort to silence Ms. Clifford hasn’t previously been reported. The accounts of that effort recently provided to The Wall Street Journal suggest that the president’s ties to his company continued into this year and contradict public statements made at the time by the Trump Organization, the White House and Mr. Cohen.

The White House referred a request for comment to the president’s outside counsel. Jay Sekulow, a lawyer for Mr. Trump, declined to comment. A person close to the situation said Eric Trump had acted as the president’s son and not in his role as a company executive. The Trump Organization declined to comment. Lanny Davis, a lawyer for Mr. Cohen, declined to comment.

In March, the Trump Organization denied any role in the arbitration, saying its lawyer assisted in her “individual capacity.” At the same time, the White House issued blanket denials when asked about a hush payment to Ms. Clifford and directed questions to Mr. Cohen, who had called the deal a private transaction between himself and the former adult-film star. Mr. Trump has denied any sexual encounter with Ms. Clifford.

I'm shocked that Trump would be coordinating with his company.

Archived