Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Visionary, in your previous post linked the Tweet from Brian Klaas....

What's funny (well maybe not funny) is his base doesn't care. What's concerning to me is that he got laughed at on the world stage. Knowing his mental make up, I'm concerned about how he'll retaliate in the future. President Obama makes a joke at the correspondents' dinner in 2011, Trump goes nuclear on him for the rest of his term, and then undoes pretty much executive order Obama signed. We all know he's petty, I'm wondering how petty he'll about getting laughed at. 

I think they should have thrown garbage at him.

then Fox could tell us how they were showering him with gifts.

Why exactly are we deciding to go after venezuela?

Easy win? Score some base points>? Distraction?

Something that rhymes with 'boil"?

~Bang

44 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Visionary, in your previous post linked the Tweet from Brian Klaas....

What's funny (well maybe not funny) is his base doesn't care. What's concerning to me is that he got laughed at on the world stage. Knowing his mental make up, I'm concerned about how he'll retaliate in the future. President Obama makes a joke at the correspondents' dinner in 2011, Trump goes nuclear on him for the rest of his term, and then undoes pretty much executive order Obama signed. We all know he's petty, I'm wondering how petty he'll about getting laughed at. 

Oh my goodness, I guarantee that he takes some petty retaliatory action for this.  

38 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

In Woodward's book Fear, Rob Porter or Gary Cohn (can't tell who is speaking) say that 96.6% of all antibiotics used in the US come from China. I can't find anything to substantiate this claim online. Anyone have any idea to the veracity of this?

REPORT: AMERICANS COMPLETELY RELIANT ON CHINA FOR ANTIBIOTICS

The United States is nearly completely reliant on China for its supply of lifesaving antibiotics.

“The crucial ingredients for nearly all antibiotics, steroids and many other lifesaving drugs are now made exclusively in China,” The New York Times reported in the 32nd paragraph of a Friday article entitled “Medicines made in India set off safety worries.”

Indeed, 2014 marks the tenth anniversary of Bristol-Myers Squibb — the last American plant that manufactured the key ingredients for penicillin and other drugs — shuttering it’s upstate New York factory.

“Like other manufacturing operations, drug plants have been moving to Asia because labor, construction, regulatory and environmental costs are lower there,” the Times reported in 2009.

Oh god, ENOUGH with the COMPLAINING.

The rich PROMISED to trickle down their money,, and they DID.

They trickled it to China. (and to congressmen and senators and other assorted power players who make sure the game stays titled in their favor..)

Didn't get your share? Finding out now that they sold us out while telling us they'd create jobs>?Just now figuring out it's all been nothing but a massive lie?

Guess we should vote for them some more, huh? 

Rich people always have the best interests of America at heart. And you. Especially you. We love you. You're an idiot that keeps us in power.

You just want too much money in exchange for your long work hours to do silly things like 'live", and "feed the family".. and dumbass **** like that. But you vote, and you can afford your cable bill to watch your fox, and you will do what you're told, so you MUST know it's not our fault.. it's THEIR fault. even though we are the ones outsourcing the jobs, it's THEIR fault because they will work for less. It's THEIR fault because their government won't protect their citizens from exploitation. It's not MY fault. I just use the systems in place to **** you over. (Nevermind how those systems got in place..   I worked hard to steal the money it cost me to buy this government.)

Now the Chinese worker, he knows he should be grateful, and he also knows that every penny trickled down to him is a blessing from the gods..  er.. rich..  uh. . ah, what's the difference? There isn't any to you, peasant.

Anyway, HE knows how to genuflect, something you whining crying selfish pricks would never understand. You and all your "quality of life" bull****. you know who deserves a good quality of life>? Me. I have the money. So **** you, Charley. 
Now, that Chinese worker, he knows if he gets out of line, there's billions of them. And because he knows his place, we reward him with a job that pays him incredibly tiny wages that aren't even legal here.

And he LOVES it. He's had this job since he was 8, and he's earned ALMOST as much as you do in a year. So suck it up. Better get used to third world standards, because we are going to make sure that if you DON'T,....  we will send jobs to those who DO. (And then you'll get used to it .. you better believe it.)

So, chin up American worker.  It makes it easier for them to strangle you.

~Bang

Archived