Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Opportunity for what?   It's not going to change how the midterms end up.

If the Dems get their voters out, they will win the House; even if the GOP gets their voters out. Only way Dems don't win the House; is if their turnout isn't great.

The Senate still favors the GOP but a huge Blue wave, could take them out there.

The Dems are going to win back some governorships and probably some state legislatures also. 

Everyone knows Trump will firing a bunch of people after the midterms.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rod-rosenstein-who-had-been-overseeing-russia-probe-has-offered-to-resign/2018/09/24/d350477c-aad8-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.af2dc7c0feb1

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein will stay in the job for now, but will meet with the president on Thursday, the White House said Monday, after administration officials described a series of private discussions that pointed to his resignation or firing.

Rosenstein, knowing that Trump doesn't have the sack to fire him, as Trump berates him in just-barely-english.

Image result for eye roll animated

It must be one hell of a tightrope to walk for Trump's people to convince him to not fire Rosenstein, because one thing Trump has apparently shown very consistently is that when he's told not to do something, he almost immediately does it.

"DO NOT CONGRATULATE"

"Congratulations!"

fffffffffffuuuuu_4989e506f3f2b_large.jpe

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

"I got things to Puerto Rico that nobody could have gotten"   <----- Just let that statement sink in,

Yeah, like 3,000 coffins.

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

He really does act like a child in a lot of ways. 

I don't think it's in any way an act. I think he truly does have the honest to god mentality of a child in almost every respect. Though somehow I feel like that's actually disrespectful to children.

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I don't think it's in any way an act. I think he truly does have the honest to god mentality of a child in almost every respect. Though somehow I feel like that's actually disrespectful to children.

Recall once seeing some comedian on stage, I think he was doing a Mark Twain routine.  

A great deal has been made about the "innocence of youth". 

This is utter nonsense.  There is no crime imaginable which has not been contemplated by a child of 8.  The child is simply too young to covet the rewards of such activities.  

Archived