Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

8 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Watched the clip - I don’t recall ever seeing Trump get so red in the face.  

And holy crap...one thing we know about Mango Mussolini it's that he is ****ing obsessed with being laughed at. He always talks about other countries laughing at us, these people laughing at us, those people laughing at us. I think it's safe to say that it's his massive insecurity coming out and that he's terrified of being laughed at. 

And he was just laughed at by literally the entire world.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Never realized that the First Anendment was protection against libel. 

Yeah I'm a bit confused by that. Admittedly I'm no attorney so my understanding of what constitutes libel isn't always clear...but it seems like a pretty murky area unless it's something so over the top that there's no other way to take it ("I know for a fact that Larry participated in the Rwandan genocide").

Heard he got laughed at in his speech at UN today.  So much for nobody laughing at us anymore, now I'm embarrassed.  I've been calculated up to now, the whole world not holding punches anymore on us bring run by a clown running with scissors. Can I put a brown paper bag on top of my head now?

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Heard he got laughed at in his speech at UN today.  So much for nobody laughing at us anymore, now I'm embarrassed.  I've been calculated up to now, the whole world not holding punches anymore on us bring run by a clown running with scissors. Can I put a brown paper bag on top of my head now?

But he said he meant to make them chuckle ?

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Agenda 21 is a nonbinding UN agreement that deals with sustainable development.

Teabaggers (of which are mostly MAGAts) believe it's a conspiracy that gives US control over to the UN. 

Ah! Yes. I looked up Agenda 21. 

5 hours ago, spjunkies said:

But he said he meant to make them chuckle ?

Sad/scary thing is that he's probably already truly convinced himself of that and is now in his own mind basking in the glow of being a great orator who can deliver wry jokes that enthrall his audience with appreciative laughter. I honestly think he does basically create an alternative reality in his head and is easily convinced by it...it would explain a lot in regards to him saying false things and being so adamant about them. He really believes them.

I wouldn’t be so quick to call Rosenstein a hero. He seems pretty weak and like he is willingly going to hand over the future of the Mueller investigation to Trump in exchange for not being picked on. 

Let’s not forget he wrote a letter of recommendation to fire Comey which kicked off this whole thing and then was surprised and upset that his letter was used as justification afterwards

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to call Rosenstein a hero. He seems pretty weak and like he is willingly going to hand over the future of the Mueller investigation to Trump in exchange for not being picked on. 

Let’s not forget he wrote a letter of recommendation to fire Comey which kicked off this whole thing and then was surprised and upset that his letter was used as justification afterwards

I feel you and you got a point with the Comey thing, but I have some reservations about his supposed resignation attempts that have been reported by the NY Times. I just find it hard to square with this guy (at the 2:00 mark), but I could be wrong. Pressure has a way of wearing on a person and holding onto principle becomes a test of endurance and grit.

Archived