Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 9/19/2018 at 8:55 AM, AsburySkinsFan said:

If so then we're all ****ed and we should be burning the whole damn thing to the ground. IF the Deep State fearing Rightwingers TRULY believe what they say about the depth of corruption and the existence of this Deep State, then the fact that they have not yet taken up arms just proves how big of ******* they really are.

On 9/19/2018 at 8:36 AM, Llevron said:

Just cause im bored, what if he was right? What if everything he and TWA have been saying is right and we were wrong this entire time? Talk about a total mind ****. 

THis was meant as joke but it is actually a question that many people are going to be forced to answer soon.

This narrative is going to start to shift dramatically and unfortunately many well intentioned but mis-informed people are going to have a lot of tough choices to make.

Even people who I disagree with politically are fellow americans and are, for the most part,  in the same boat as I am.   Some of them might not know it but beyond some small disagreements on relatively unimportant issues, they have the same things at stake.  The deep state truly helps none of us.  

I genuinely hope that as more facts are presented and actions taken, people are able to process this new information without totally loosing their minds and acting out violently.  

Sometimes the greatest power a person has is the ability to change their mind.  Please keep an open mind people. 

7 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

THis was meant as joke but it is actually a question that many people are going to be forced to answer soon.

This narrative is going to start to shift dramatically and unfortunately many well intentioned but mis-informed people are going to have a lot of tough choices to make.

Even people who I disagree with politically are fellow americans and are, for the most part,  in the same boat as I am.   Some of them might not know it but beyond some small disagreements on relatively unimportant issues, they have the same things at stake.  The deep state truly helps none of us.  

I genuinely hope that as more facts are presented and actions taken, people are able to process this new information without totally loosing their minds and acting out violently.  

Sometimes the greatest power a person has is the ability to change their mind.  Please keep an open mind people. 

Uh....what?

38 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

Ok just for fun what if you are wrong? 

56 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Ok just for fun what if you are wrong? 

There is way too much information out there to be wrong about all of it.  Whatever I am wrong about I hope I have the guts to change my mind.

I have believed in things strongly and emotionally proclaimed them and still changed my mind before.   It was really hard but it was also really rewarding.  It can actually be very cathartic and liberating to exercise this power.  The power to humble yourself and admit that you had been fooled or fooled yourself.

I forget who said it but the quote "its not what you dont know but what you know for sure that just aint so that will get you"  is a good one.   maybe mark twain?

I do not spend too much time trying to edit or formulate my writing.  Writing on the internet is not my thing.   I do genuinely care for people and for this country and for many of you believe it or not.   We are all or most skins fans and I just wanted to offer a different perspective to any that would listen, that might, by some small chance, have a positive effect. 

Keep an open mind people.    If you are presented with information that runs contrary to what you have been told it will be a great thing to be able to see it.  Truly great.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Is it too much to ask for some specifics?  Maybe some “truly great” specifics?

I am sorry but I am not going to try and get into a serious debate with the a huge group of people, many who I believe to be emotionally compromised.  It would be like covering my self in blood and throwing my self into a shark tank.  If I thought the discourse here was balanced or that I would be treated fairly maybe i would give it a shot but I don't so I wont.   I read the posts here any many posters are already directly or indirectly calling for violence against those they disagree with.   The writing is on the wall.   

This is why I made the post because i hope some people will be able to pull themselves out of this spiral and that the nation can heal its divisions.   Anything I say will be insufficient.   It is my belief that in time the information that I would argue will be presented publicly soon anyways.  It will be up to people if they want to see it.

THis might be cryptic and unfair and worthy of scorn, which I am sure I will receive plenty but its all I am willing to do, again sorry.

53 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

There is way too much information out there to be wrong about all of it. 

Believe it or not I feel the exact same way. But I keep an open mind. My original question may have been a joke, but it's a joke born in the mindset of 'Hey who the **** knows for real'

53 minutes ago, CurseReversed said:

Keep an open mind people.    If you are presented with information that runs contrary to what you have been told it will be a great thing to be able to see it.  Truly great.

Hit me with it. I'm not even going to try and convince you otherwise. You know everything I would say anyway if you are so grounded in your position. So I wanna know what you know, not debate. 

I dont mean that rudely just saying I wanna listen not talk. 

On 9/19/2018 at 8:49 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

All of these kind if responses should have people utterly terrified of what could be possible under an admin with all of the policies, but a sharp, calculated mind orchestrating all of it from the oval office.

Thats why I’m terrified of Ted Cruz 

14 hours ago, CurseReversed said:

I love jokes from Q types early in the morning 

53 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Already posted in the Kennedy/Kavanaugh thread but it really goes to the pathology of Trump and the damage he is inflicting on his party:

Ds should try to get every R running for election to respond to this.

Now, this is him trying to distract. He is taking the situation and controlling the narrative. Even if that means taking the bad press himself - not that he cares - but he is smart enough and manipulative enough to see a chance to make it about him and not his boy that will keep him out of jail. 

Taking a situation that is negative and kinda about him but totally out of his control, and making it about him while keeping it negative and taking back a little control. Totally his playbook. People need to peep that. 

Edit: Getting the Ds to talk about this tweet instead of the Whelman stuff or that Hatch may have been involved is totally giving him what he wants. Dems aint smart enough to see that so it will happen most likely. 

Archived