Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

So it turns out that the Trump appointee responsible for enforcing anti-discrimination laws in consumer financial services is, you’ll be so shocked to hear, an open racist. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/trump-anti-discrimination-official-once-called-most-hate-crimes-hoaxes/2018/09/26/05438bbe-c0fe-11e8-92f2-ac26fda68341_story.html?utm_term=.047753cf9401

A senior Trump appointee responsible for enforcing laws against financial discrimination once questioned in blog posts written under a pen name if using the n-word was inherently racist and claimed that the great majority of hate crimes were hoaxes. 

Eric Blankenstein, a policy director at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, expressed those and other controversial views more than a decade ago on a political blog he co-authored with two other anonymous contributors. 

In a 2004 post, Blankenstein wrote that a proposal at the University of Virginia to impose harsher academic penalties for acts of intolerance was “racial idiocy.” He questioned how authorities could know the motivation of someone using a racial slur.

“Fine . . . let’s say they called him n----- ,” he wrote, spelling out the slur. “. . . would that make them racists, or just a-------?” 

4 hours ago, Burgold said:

Trump trying to obstruct an investigation... to obstruct justice?

Inconceivable!

Where is this being reported? 

Edit: nvm I found it. I think this is what they'll do. Just keep saying in public that the FBI has free reign and can do whatever they want, while restricting it as much as they can. I really hope the Senate demands an answer from the FBI as to whether this is true (yeah right). So the WH is telling the FBI that they can only interview who they SAY they can interview and investigate what they SAY they can investigate in a situation where they have an enormous interest in the outcome of the investigation? 

God I hope this blows right the hell up in their faces.

18 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Just a reminder that the man that lives here supposedly cares about Joe factory worker in Nebraska putting food on his table 

Joe factory worker in Nebraska has cattle owned by McDonald's? ? (just a joke...trump couldn't care less about what's on anyone else's table...his Big Mac is more important. )

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Why? Just proves he is a man of contradictions.

It proves nothing. Kanye lost his mind a long time ago, his main goal is to keep his name in the spotlight so wearing a CK shirt along with his red hat is just a continuation of that.

TWA knows this. No idea why I bother to reply to him at this point. 

4 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Say what you want about kanye, but, he is trying.

Trying to do what?

Kanye is an idiot. That statement has nothing to do with last night. It has everything to do with the fact that Kanye West is an idiot. He's a musical talent, I'll give him that but his brain is mush. He always puts stuff on social media like, "Be like a drop of water and the ocean is your army" and people act like it's all profound. The reality is that it's completely useless nonsense.

Archived