Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Speaking of, aren't we all supposed to get some kind of "Presidential Emergency text test" today at some time?

We should create a poll as to what this will eventually be used for in the future.

I will start the conspiracy theories at Level 11 and say we'll receive a text on the day of the next Presidential election to say it has been suspended.  :)

Was eating lunch at Red Lobster and it was a little creepy at 2:18pm; when everyone's cell phone went off.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He will unless there’s someone worse in the future. Not sure if the GOP can find a bigger piece of **** but I’m sure they’d elect him if they could.

McConnell might be a bigger piece of **** than Trump. Just in an entirely different way.

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

These ****ing people are like doomsday prophets.  Every goddamn thing that happens is THE SIGN.  Then nothing ****ing happens and, instead of they and everyone else realizing that they are defective lunatics, they just recalculate their doomsday arithmetic for some future date.

JUST DRINK THE ****ING CYNANIDE KOOLAID ALREADY.  

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

"The tax code is complicated" is code for "We should just lower taxes on the wealthy some more so they don't have to go through accounting gymnastics in order to not pay them in the first place"

And if you read the Times article, it's more than just shady/illegal tax avoidance.  There's some outright fraud documented as well.

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

And if you read the Times article, it's more than just shady/illegal tax avoidance.  There's some outright fraud documented as well.

I was listening to Larry Elder on the way home from work, as he was going to commercial he said "Trump uses brilliant accounting moves to avoid taxes, but was there actually anything illegal about it?"   turned it off right then and there knowing the answer he was going to give. 

6 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

There is no statute of limitations on tax fraud/evasion.  This should be very easy for the IRS to deal with.

I had read that criminal prosecution was unlikely unless Trump had continued (recently) to make these fraudulent deductions.

There is a six year after the act statute of limitations for federal purposes (according to the article).

The State can seek civil penalties though. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-couldnt-be-prosecuted-for-tax-fraud-even-if-what-the-new-york-times-reported-is-true/

Archived