Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

I find it weird that two senators didn't vote. They could've technically evened it out at 50-50.

One was a yea and one was a nay, so they agreed to both not vote so one could be at his daughter's wedding. 

Pence would've broken the tie anyway, so the result is the same. 

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I certainly hope they start the process once the house is flipped blue. It should be done quickly with no mercy. 

Should again means hope. I’m not seeing it happening. 

3 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Should again means hope. I’m not seeing it happening. 

Yes, Trump told you there's a Red wave coming, so you believe him. Maybe the house doesn't flip, a lot can happen between now and November. But that cuts both ways.

Also, the gloating that has happened this weekend is sickening.

p7Pg9pl.png

6 minutes ago, Switchgear said:

Yes, Trump told you there's a Red wave coming, so you believe him. Maybe the house doesn't flip, a lot can happen between now and November. But that cuts both ways.

Also, the gloating that has happened this weekend is sickening.

p7Pg9pl.png

I do not speak to Trump so he told me nothing. However, when a businessman wins the highest elected office against the darling of the Democratic Party, things don’t look good for that blue wave at all. 

11 minutes ago, EBoz said:

I do not speak to Trump so he told me nothing. However, when a businessman wins the highest elected office against the darling of the Democratic Party, things don’t look good for that blue wave at all. 

The blue wave is a result of a businessman winning against one of the more devisive Democrats to run in recent memory, you silly goose!

22 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The blue wave is a result of a businessman winning against one of the more devisive Democrats to run in recent memory, you silly goose!

I’m afraid for you the blue wave will be more like a ripple. 

50 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Not much that Trump says I believe because he is a perpetual bull****ter. If you don't recognize that you probably believe Mexico is going to pay for a wall between our borders.

53 minutes ago, EBoz said:

twa?

Trump isn't a business fan, btw.  In case there was any doubt about that left, go read that NYT article posted here a handful of pages back.

He is a straight up con man.

The entire "we need a businessman in the White house" sentiment, whether you agree with it or not, or find it to be a good choice or not.  Guys like Trump, Romney, etc etc....are not business men in the sense these middle America folks think.  They are sold the idea that because they are super wealthy it somehow equates to being these genius business owners but it just isn't true.   Trump is a con man that basically dwindled his father's fortune with all of his failings.  Romney is just a brilliant accountant that knows how to move debt around and collect on it when the time is right.  

Archived