Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Holy crap, that article is wild. Trump literally sounds like a schizophrenic. Half of what he says is a word salad, he interrupts himself constantly, and can't seem to stay with a thought for more than 10 seconds. She was right...it really sounds more like a bad sitcom than real life.

16 hours ago, mistertim said:

Holy crap, that article is wild. Trump literally sounds like a schizophrenic. Half of what he says is a word salad, he interrupts himself constantly, and can't seem to stay with a thought for more than 10 seconds. She was right...it really sounds more like a bad sitcom than real life.

I wonder if at any point, she just wanted to say, "SHUT THE **** UP!"

His repeated love for Kelly sounds just like what a GM says right before the coach is fired.

17 hours ago, mistertim said:

If you look at the first six months, we did a lot.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Well,” he said, squinting his eyes in the direction of the papers I was holding. “You can take a look at some of the things on the list. Some of that was done early. Look at the pipelines. That was done early. A lot of great job-producing events. A lot of regulation cutting, we did tremendous regulation cuts. That was all done pretty early. So what I’m saying— and this is not even updated. We have achieved a lot in the last month and a half, two months, since that’s been done. But we’ve done a really great job and it’s so reported by those that are, by those that want it to be accurately reported. And I think, at least, I should be able — because I know you’re gonna go in and write something — at least I should be able to tell you, out of respect, that the relationships are very good and I think you could say, Sarah, that the relationships in the White House have been very good, especially over the last six months, seven months. It’s been very, very smooth. It’s been a very smooth-running White House.” 

I agree that she has taken up a very good cause, but my question is how can she deal with the cognitive dissonance of championing the cause of combating cyberbullying while simultaneously being married to and defending the world's most powerful and prolific cyberbully? 

And yeah...not really sure about her "one of the most bullied people in the world" comment. Yes, being FLOTUS (and Donald Trump's wife in general) is going to open you up to plenty of scrutiny and bad behavior online, but let's be real...she's lived a life of privilege in a major way. There are people who are FAR worse off. 

I am sure that - as a champion of a vigorous and free press - Trump will work tirelessly to get to the bottom of the mysterious disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.                                                                                                     

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

First, congrats on taking on a good cause. That said, maybe don't support birthers, discrimination against LBGTQ and/or minorities, or even support locking immigrant kids into cages? I suspect those people are bullied a heck of a lot more than you.

The thing that strikes me beyond the ludicrous claim of being a victim is how shallow her thoughts are on her signature issue. "Be careful on social media, and btw, don't do opioids kids."

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I agree that she has taken up a very good cause, but my question is how can she deal with the cognitive dissonance of championing the cause of combating cyberbullying while simultaneously being married to and defending the world's most powerful and prolific cyberbully? 

Right. I can't think of another time a President so carelessly and unapologetic-ly undermined the first lady's initiative. 

Archived