Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Right. I can't think of another time a President so carelessly and unapologetic-ly undermined the first lady's initiative. 

Come on. He undermines his own. 

Remember when he had lawyers in court arguing "it has nothing to do with religion", while Trump is standing up taking pride in his "Muslim ban"?

42 minutes ago, Larry said:

Come on. He undermines his own. 

Remember when he had lawyers in court arguing "it has nothing to do with religion", while Trump is standing up taking pride in his "Muslim ban"?

Or when he called Dr. Ford "very credible" right after she testified.  http://fortune.com/2018/09/28/trump-ford-credible-witness/

Or when he called the Republican's attempted repeal of Obamacare "mean" in the middle of the fight.  https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-senators-health-care-white-house-meeting/index.html

After many moons of dog whistling Trump just outright says it.

You're not a citizen?  Then Trump gives zero ****s about you.  You could be two minutes from swearing in as a citizen, but if the Saudis need you dead then ****, tough luck.

Legal permanent residents are basically afforded all rights of citizens except being President and voting in some elections.  This kind of flippant response is so bad it's unconscionable.

18 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Surely other governments will not be pushing the boundaries further, and testing how much they can get away with after seeing his statements re: Saudi Arabian money. Surely not.

Well, to be fair, we've already established that Russia can use a WMD in the capital city of our biggest ally with no consequences. 

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Right. I can't think of another time a President so carelessly and unapologetic-ly undermined the first lady's initiative. 

What are you talking about? Don't you remember that time Obama rode around the WH lawn on a mower in his underwear while screaming "**** VEGETABLES! **** SCHOOL LUNCH! **** EDUCATION! CHILDHOOD OBESITY FOR THE WIN! YOLO!" ? 

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

What are you talking about? Don't you remember that time Obama rode around the WH lawn on a mower in his underwear while screaming "**** VEGETABLES! **** SCHOOL LUNCH! **** EDUCATION! CHILDHOOD OBESITY FOR THE WIN! YOLO!" ? 

Okay, that's the hardest I've laughed in forever. ?

Now can I have him back in the WH? 

Kanye and Trump are alike in that they both have visible mental issues that are currently going untreated. Both are getting worse. I know Kayne did spend some time in the hospital for his issues. Trump hasn't.

Still, guy takes off his Maga hat. Goes to the Gtown Apple Store. Stands on a table and has another rant. This is what we expect from the seriously ill who need help. Trying to figure out "why" is nonsense. Same with Trump. 

Archived