Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I've been wanting to vomit since Saturday after having to move Karen Handel and her crew away from my table at a street food festival...I was wearing a pink Redskins cap, and maybe she thought she was in friendly territory, but she was wrong. I have video of her being rejected by others, but it would be mean to post, THAT BAD. She didn't even bother with most of the crowd, they had either purple or green hair. 40s or 50s...my area got wild with a quickness. ?

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Even more racists in the Trump admin? I am shocked.

Imagine being a 50YO with an MBA and 20+ years working in the halls of Congress...and taking your spare time to troll Facebook and drop likes on scorching hot Obama/Banana memes.

What the **** is wrong with these people?

59 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Imagine being a 50YO with an MBA and 20+ years working in the halls of Congress...and taking your spare time to troll Facebook and drop likes on scorching hot Obama/Banana memes.

What the **** is wrong with these people?

Working the crowd. 

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

Trump is basically just a walking, talking Breitbart/Fox News comments section at this point.

The press needs to stop covering these rallies. The right wing media will still do it but I think we know by now he's not talking to anyone but his base anyway.  just stop giving him airtime already.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

For ****'s sake. It's just so.....right out in the open. All of it. He doesn't even try to pretend to hide it. Not sure if it's because he's just so ignorant that he doesn't even know or care if it's wrong (or illegal) or if he knows it is but also knows that nobody will do anything about it.

Probably both.

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

For ****'s sake. It's just so.....right out in the open. All of it. He doesn't even try to pretend to hide it. Not sure if it's because he's just so ignorant that he doesn't even know or care if it's wrong (or illegal) or if he knows it is but also knows that nobody will do anything about it.

Probably both.

Well, in Trump's defense, he's probably been buying politicians for all his life.  

Trump has likely been the guy bribing (or at least attempting to) politicians his entire adult life.  From his perspective it is just how things work.  He is so ignorant to the actual laws that he probably assumes "I am rich and powerful, I can do what I want" and well, if the last two years have proven anything....he's right.

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Why is USA Today publishing an op-ed in which everything is a lie?

Because the right wing spin machine has successfully redefined the notion that "journalism" consists of "letting both sides say whatever they want, without pointing out that one of them is lying."  

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

How would you impeach a not-sitting President? 

Yeah that was my immediate thought too. Um, that's literally what impeachment is FOR...to get rid of a sitting POTUS/VP/SCOTUS justice. 

What a stupid thing to say, Mitt. Pull your tongue out of Trumps ass for a minute, bro.

Archived