Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

49 minutes ago, HailSkins90 said:

Feel free to report my post. I'd argue it's on-topic given the news today.

I saw the OT derail as it was occurring but didn't want to log in just to clean up so I was going to let it slide, since visionary made his comment. Then you showed your level of  commitment to it so this will hopefully clarify things---stay on topic (and no, your posts are not on topic). 

@TryTheBeal! you should know better than to participate in such a deal to that extent. More than a few of you went off the path so let's watch that please.

40 minutes ago, visionary said:

That's ok.  I'm not singling anyone out.  I just think there are better places to have an extended discussion on it than this thread.  

That's fair, I'm new here - I honestly thought this would be the place to talk about it rather than starting a thread of its own.

Everything is nuts these days, no thanks to the horrible person in the white house.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Of course Washington was a traitor to the crown All the founding fathers expected to be hung should they lose. 

Lee was absolutely a traitor to his country and all his followers were as well. If they won they would not be citizens of the United States. They warred against their birth country... can’t get much more treasonous than that. 

I guess it comes down to motive. If the GOP were to seize power and appoint Trump king (** and just in case, no I don't think that is going to happen.) I wouldn't be too busted up about a revolution.

** It'd be King Mitch

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I guess it comes down to motive. If the GOP were to seize power and appoint Trump king (** and just in case, no I don't think that is going to happen.) I wouldn't be too busted up about a revolution.

** It'd be King Mitch

Yep. We'd be rebels. We'd possibly be treasonous. We'd also be fighting for America.

20 hours ago, mistertim said:

I hate that factual things are dividing people. We can have a debate about how to interpret or analyze certain things but without a basic agreement on underlying reality it's just impossible. 

:(

So true...have I told y'all about the friend I've had for decades that REFUSES to believe that the 2000 election had a recount & that the results were up in the air...and we're the same age, so that meant we were 34 at the time. ?

He yelled at me, "Is that what they told you on MSNBC?"

"No, dumbass...it's history and you're blowing up my blood pressure."?

22 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Douchebags. All of them. I'm guessing this is why Trump doesn't want to relaese his too.

Meanwhile the middle class gets taxed out the ass to pay for their lives.

But I know some posters on this forum are excited at the $8 they save each pay check thanks to the new tax code.

Archived