Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Trump is an absolute asshole, the whole "Pocahontas" thing should have been disqualifying in and of itself, yet it is just a minor part of his schoolyard bully repertoire. The problem for Warren, and Rubio before her, is that responding to his inane bullying is a trap. Pretty soon you have people arguing about whether you're a member of a tribe (which was never the claim), or the accuracy of DNA tests, and Trump is making disgusting innuendos that his base is snickering about.

It's only a trap because people (again, not es users) are dumb enough to let that **** work. 

I acknowledge she shouldn't play his game. But no one else should either yet most if the country does. Our collective intelligence has taken hella body shots since the start of his run though so I'm not exactly surprised. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I find it stupid that Trump made a big deal about Warren's genetics and we are shutting on Warren for defending herself but whatever. 

Yall are stupid for real. By yall I mean everyone but ES posters cause that would be against the rules. 

Please, nobody is going after Warren defending herself.  She's already done that, I'm tired of it coming up and her feeling the need to continue defending it.  It's a distraction at best, Trump is winning everytime she responds and people don't get that's how he won the last time.

I don’t understand why no politicians call him a snake oil salesman who has defrauded the US for millions of dollars.

I’d be attacking him for all the **** we “think” he did.  I’d claim he used Russia to spread propaganda and that he’s beholden to them. I’d attack him for defrauding the US by scamming the tax system.  I’d claim that he’s in bed with Russian mob and all the other bad guys.

Playing tit for tat over a 1/1000th percent Native bloodline is a TERRIBLE strategy.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don’t understand why no politicians call him a snake oil salesman who has defrauded the US for millions of dollars.

I’d be attacking him for all the **** we “think” he did.  I’d claim he used Russia to spread propaganda and that he’s beholden to them. I’d attack him for defrauding the US by scamming the tax system.  I’d claim that he’s in bed with Russian mob and all the other bad guys.

Playing tit for tat over a 1/1000th percent Native bloodline is a TERRIBLE strategy.

Because that's like tackling with your eyes pointed at the ground instead of proper technique.  You can easily whiff or snap your neck doing that.  Jus because Trump got on SportsCenter with a hit doing that doesn't make it the right way to tackle.

He has enough things he's done that are true that we shouldn't make stuff up.  Otherwise who can you trust if everyone really is lying?  Tired of entities trying to appeal to my emotions instead of my senses.  I'm already voting against Trump, what you gonna do if you get elected is what i want to know now.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I just don't care, nobody cares.

Thats like saying no one cares about Hillary Clinton's emails.

Warren is already an established liar on the right, everything she has in life is because she lied about her race to get ahead, forever Pocahontas.

Its because the left is pathetic at the propaganda compared with the right.

I hope Warren runs as an attack-dog VP. She won't win a Presidential election.

7 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Thats like saying no one cares about Hillary Clinton's emails.

Warren is already an established liar on the right, everything she has in life is because she lied about her race to get ahead, forever Pocahontas.

I hope Warren runs as an attack-dog VP. She won't win a Presidential election.

Warren wasn't under investigation for her heritage, that's different.  I can see VP, too many dems are too nice.  Why i was fine with Hillary, call her what you want but she's no snowflake.

11 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Well the right has a lot easier path. It's not like they're so damn brilliant about it.

EVERY SCIENTIST: Man made global warming is real. This is a VERY serious threat.

TRUMP: Fake news. (takes sack with dollar sign on it from rich old white dude with tuxedo and monocle) Hillary Clinton!!

GOP BASE: Get 'er done!!!

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Because that's like tackling with your eyes pointed at the ground instead of proper technique.  You can easily whiff or snap your neck doing that.  Jus because Trump got on SportsCenter with a hit doing that doesn't make it the right way to tackle.

He has enough things he's done that are true that we shouldn't make stuff up.  Otherwise who can you trust if everyone really is lying?  Tired of entities trying to appeal to my emotions instead of my senses.  I'm already voting against Trump, what you gonna do if you get elected is what i want to know now.

However, what I posted isn’t exactly lies.

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

However, what I posted isn’t exactly lies.

Again, we shouldn't be pushing things as fact without proof.  He a done enough things we can prove that we don't need to reach.  Big picture, if dems decide to focus on what they can't prove for trump, what's to stop them from doing that to other republicans or each other?  Im more nervous of what will come after Trump, I don't expect the next populist that plays with the facts to not be able to get out their own way.

And if she claimed that someone in her lineage was native, this contradicts it how?

Again, as far as I can tell she didn't claim tribal identity. She said her Mom told her that someone in her family line was native. Trump called her a phony (and worse) based on those comments. Trump (and the GOP) have also accused her of using a minority status for employment at Harvard even though the University has repeatedly stated that it wasn't considered. Tbh, I've yet to see where she actually claimed to be anything but a small part Native.

Tbf, I am not a big fan of hers and I wouldn't vote for her in the D primaries should she run. 

Edit..here is a direct quote form her yesterday.

DNA and family history has nothing to do with tribal affiliation or citizenship, which is determined only - only - by Tribal Nations. I respect the distinction and don't list myself as Native in the Senate."

Not sure how she could be any clearer.

This is more Trumpification in action.  A grifter con man occupies the White House, but the media is focusing on Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results that no one asked for in the first place. Warren made the mistake of even getting the DNA test, but now the issue is getting way more attention than it deserves. 

Also, the "fight fire with fire" strategy against Trump can work, but you have to be smart about how you go about it.  Remember when Chris Christie was known as Bully #1 in the GOP?   Has he even been heard from since Trump humbled him right off the national stage during the primary season? He has made a few bit-appearances on pundit shows, otherwise the dude has been a ghost. 

If it was me, I would just ignore policy for a little while and go after everything that makes him a con man, but do it to his face in person where he has to answer to it on the spot, off the top of his head.  Not on twitter or a cable news shows where has time to get together with strategists to craft up a "clever" response. It's obvious that it is pretty easy to get under Trump's skin and force his hand to come off like a bumbling idiot, but you have to do it in a way that leaves him unprepared to respond. Then once he is flying off the handle, attack him for his ignorance on issues, while he is still red-faced about the other stuff. 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

And if she claimed that someone in her lineage was native, this contradicts it how?

Again, as far as I can tell she didn't claim tribal identity. She said her Mom told her that someone in her family line was native. Trump called her a phony (and worse) based on those comments. Trump (and the GOP) have also accused her of using a minority status for employment at Harvard even though the University has repeatedly stated that it wasn't considered. Tbh, I've yet to see where she actually claimed to be anything but a small part Native.

Tbf, I am not a big fan of hers and I wouldn't both for her in the D primaries should she run. 

Yes it is a very stupid issue that the right-wing has run with because their base will never look up the origin of it.  The right wing talking point is that she claims to be a native american in order to further her career.  It's a lie of course, but that doesn't even matter anymore.  Now we just get "Warren-wearing-head dress" memes non-stop.  The only thing that has been proven is that Warren wasn't making it up.  It should be case closed and ignored going forward by the media.

I think she publicized her DNA results NOW to get it out of the way. I doubt she talks about it anymore, her claim of some NA ancestry is proven, no need for further discussion.

If Trump keeps harping on it, that's for the benefit of his base, no one else cares. 

Warren got out ahead of this.

Archived