Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

BREAKING: Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated the department’s policy on travel, the agency’s watchdog concluded.

The Interior Department’s watchdog found that Zinke violated department policy by allowing his wife to travel in government vehicles and instructing his security detail to drive an associate to the airport.

The decision to take an unarmed security detail on his overseas vacation cost taxpayers $25,000, the report found.

This is a developing story. It will be updated.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'm sure all the Rs going on about civility will take Trump to task /s

Oh I'm sure there will be a couple of "I probably wouldn't have said that" statements, a smattering of "That concerns me" statements, and probably one or two (at most) actual condemnations.....but only from Rs who are already retiring. 

43 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh I'm sure there will be a couple of "I probably wouldn't have said that" statements, a smattering of "That concerns me" statements, and probably one or two (at most) actual condemnations.....but only from Rs who are already retiring. 

they still don't speak on Steve King, this won't even be worth a twitter condemnation

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

Then he went back to his office, to put in more work on sabotaging the only time in history that a nation with an active (and working) nuclear program has been negotiated into shutting down said program, and allowing international inspectors to verify it. 

Archived