Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

They've got a plan.  

A few days after the election, they're going to cut Medicare and Social Security  (The only part of the federal budget which has not contributed to the deficit.) benefits, while keeping their taxes the same, so that they can once again begin running surpluses, which they can use to pay for the tax cuts they've handed out.  

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Does it turn your stomach, the sight of the U.S. Secretary of State yukking it up with the man who likely ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi even as crews are cleaning up his blood ?  It does mine.  We have sunk so low.  We have abdicated any claim to moral authority in the eyes of the world.  What a tragedy.

5 hours ago, twa said:

Depends on what he did this time. :pint:

we call him Trouble

I'm a dog guy, have been around and had many larger breeds throughout the years but the only dog that's ever bitten me is my wife's chihuahua, bit me in the ass too.

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Does it turn your stomach, the sight of the U.S. Secretary of State yukking it up with the man who likely ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi even as crews are cleaning up his blood ?  It does mine.  We have sunk so low.  We have abdicated any claim to moral authority in the eyes of the world.  What a tragedy.

And the GOP in Congress will fall in line after they fake outrage. 

Archived