Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I’d take his money lol. Just that much closer to him being broke and ashamed 

I didnt know it at the time but over the past few years I’ve come to look back and realize one of my proudest moments in life was winning $2,200 from the Trump Tower in Atlantic City around 2009. 

I took that piece of garbage for every penny I could folks.

23 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’d take his money lol. Just that much closer to him being broke and ashamed 

I didnt know it at the time but over the past few years I’ve come to look back and realize one of my proudest moments in life was winning $2,200 from the Trump Tower in Atlantic City around 2009. 

I took that piece of garbage for every penny I could folks.

And he actually paid you?  

Some advocates of Native American sovereignty argue that DNA testing is unreliable and point out that a DNA testing company in 2017 found that a pet Chihuahua had 20 percent indigenous ancestry.

Warren on Monday drew criticism from other indigenous activists. 

“No native tribe acknowledges DNA testing as a source for citizenship or even claim to native heritage,” said Rebecca Nagle, an indigenous writer, organizer and citizen of the Cherokee Nation. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/411521-cherokee-nation-warrens-use-of-dna-test-inappropriate-wrong?__twitter_impression=true

36 minutes ago, twa said:

Warren Native American testing

She really just needs to let that **** go. 

Does she even practice any of the culture that she says she has in her heritage?  I'm half-Italian, I can cook, but I don't speak a lick of the language.  I'm also supposed to be calling myself African-American, I have no idea what part of Africa my heritage is from.  Neither of those lineages define me as a person, just a part of who I am that I don't feel comfortable overselling for any reason because I know how ignorant I am of both of them. 

My understanding of my mom's side goes back to the one's that were getting called WOPS when they got here, I'm 99.9% certain any ancestry.com info on my dad's side that makes it to Africa will have zero connection with the ones who made it here.  It's not like they were writing letters to each other to stay in touch, they most likely weren't even allowed to learn how to read or write.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Does she even practice any of the culture that she says she has in her heritage?  I'm half-Italian, I can cook, but I don't speak a lick of the language.  I'm also supposed to be calling myself African-American, I have no idea what part of Africa my heritage is from.  Neither of those lineages define me as a person, just a part of who I am that I don't feel comfortable overselling for any reason because I know how ignorant I am of both of them. 

My understanding of my mom's side goes back to the one's that were getting called WOPS when they got here, I'm 99.9% certain any ancestry.com info on my dad's side that makes it to Africa will have zero connection with the ones who made it here.  It's not like they were writing letters to each other to stay in touch, they most likely weren't even allowed to learn how to read or write.

She's getting ahead of Trump trying to disparaging her in 2020, she's getting ready to run. 

I thought it was smart, takes Trump's crap off the table.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

She's getting ahead of Trump trying to disparaging her in 2020, she's getting ready to run. 

I thought it was smart, takes Trump's crap off the table.

On a scale of one to ten, of all the things Trump has said about her, I really believe that one matters the least. 

I'm seriously not interested in her heritage, and am going to be sick to my stomach if I see her continuing to defend it against his incoming attacks instead of focusing on being as clear as possible what she wants to do if elected president.  It honestly comes across as thinned-skinned, if she knows her heritage, she doesn't owe the explanation to anyone any further then she had already gone.

I just don't care, nobody cares.

I find it stupid that Trump made a big deal about Warren's genetics and we are shutting on Warren for defending herself but whatever. 

Yall are stupid for real. By yall I mean everyone but ES posters cause that would be against the rules. 

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I find it stupid that Trump made a big deal about Warren's genetics and we are shutting on Warren for defending herself but whatever. 

Yall are stupid for real. By yall I mean everyone but ES posters cause that would be against the rules. 

Trump is an absolute asshole, the whole "Pocahontas" thing should have been disqualifying in and of itself, yet it is just a minor part of his schoolyard bully repertoire. The problem for Warren, and Rubio before her, is that responding to his inane bullying is a trap. Pretty soon you have people arguing about whether you're a member of a tribe (which was never the claim), or the accuracy of DNA tests, and Trump is making disgusting innuendos that his base is snickering about.

I mean, Warren just shouldn’t have said anything because she’s white af.  Releasing some bogus report about how she’s somehow somewhat Native American is silly and petty.  I expect more out of someone who’s trying to run against Trump.  Republicans might not care about truth, but democrats do and the bull**** detector goes off with this report.

I took a genealogy test earlier this year.  I have .6% Native American blood from 6-8 generations ago, myself.  Guess what I didn’t do?  I didn’t go running around claiming that I’m native American and not offended by the name “Redskins”.

Trump’s still a douche and I can’t believe that he claims that he didn’t say what he said when he could have just said that she isn’t Native American like she claims.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Does anybody but Trump really even care if she's NA or not?

I mean, being NA never got anybody anywhere.  What was being NA supposed to do for her anyway?

Archived