Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

How long do yall think they are gonna be able to hide his senility from the public? 

Hide it? They roll around in it like a Cleveland steamer on America's chest. 

Said it since the campaign. Years of untreated STDs along with a nasty Amphetamine addiction has probably eaten a hole in an already damaged brain. 

15 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I really don't understand how in 2018 these types of things still come up. Of course there will be some people out there who want to discriminate, but for it to get any traction by the actual gov't/rule of law?  It's a disgrace.

The more you can separate people the less of a chance they have in coming together to defeat you. That's how power is kept in out democracy. Only way to defeat the people is to make them fight each other. That's always been my theory atleast. It's the reason Republicans play with racism and sexism and religion and all the other fun things we know they are smart enough not to do but they do anyway. 

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I really don't understand how in 2018 these types of things still come up. Of course there will be some people out there who want to discriminate, but for it to get any traction by the actual gov't/rule of law?  It's a disgrace.

Mike Pence.

He is the Dick Cheney of the Evangelical pseudo-Christian fascist wing of the GOP.

Archived