Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Fools, those who thought that Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

You all fell for a decipetive marketing campaign and either embraced or ignored everything Trump is. Oh but you got your tax cuts....along with the all too predictable deficit inflation (NOT caused by entitlements), you got your pseudo-Christian fascist agenda, and the rise of the alt-Right.

I hope you’re happy.

Because **** Trump, and **** everything he’s doing to our country!

And your guilt and participation will stain you forever. One day history will not look kindly on you who opened the door for this lunatic.

BTW, as you Trump voters read this, I can hear the mental handwashing that your self justifying brains are right now performing, as your fragile minds seek to protect your ill-developed esteem from what should serve as a moment of growth and correction for you, but instead you will return to the slop trough because it’s what you know, and it’s easier than admitting that you were wrong.

FWIW only dead fish go with the flow.

19 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

You're kinder than I am ASF, they weren't conned, they knew exactly what they were choosing, just didn't want to admit it.

I’m certain you’re right with regard to many of them, this is what they wanted. All of it. Angry white men back in charge, pushing their pseudo-Christian agenda. Making certain the darkies know their place in the hierarchy, we certainly won’t be having any more uppity high talkin’ cotton pickers telling us what we should do. And those women they need men telling them what they can do with their bodies, that’s the way god intended.

But as long as the richest get their tax cuts, and the middle class is left carrying the bill then all is fine.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I’m certain you’re right with regard to many of them, this is what they wanted. All of it. Angry white men back in charge, pushing their pseudo-Christian agenda. Making certain the darkies know their place in the hierarchy, we certainly won’t be having any more uppity high talkin’ cotton pickers telling us what we should do. And those women they need men telling them what they can do with their bodies, that’s the way god intended.

But as long as the richest get their tax cuts, and the middle class is left carrying the bill then all is fine.

I'm sure most weren't thinking about putting darkies in their place. But they were thinking that this dude would put whatever they thought was important first. 

Now,  truthfully I'm sure a good portion of them, like the 30 sum percent left, were thinking f the darkies. But he wouldn't have won with just them. It took a good amount of people that either didnt care or didnt know how evil he was. People who didnt think it would ever be this bad in all honesty. 

I make fun of him often but I dont honestly think @twa (as the easy example) thought of "the darkies" when he was voting. Same for @TryTheBeal!. I know for a fact neither of them thought it was gonna be this bad. And I'm willing to bet a -few drinks in- and off this message board Twa would even tell you that. 

And those who laugh do so as a defense mechanism as if laughing at the accuser will some how absolve them of their complicity and guilt. They know full well that if the roles were reveresed that they would be incensed, and yet now they are nothing more than bleeting sheep being shorn by the ones they cheer.

44718143785_b6d8c1fb39_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I'm sure most weren't thinking about putting darkies in their place. But they were thinking that this dude would put whatever they thought was important first. 

Now,  truthfully I'm sure a good portion of them, like the 30 sum percent left, were thinking f the darkies. But he wouldn't have won with just them. It took a good amount of people that either didnt care or didnt know how evil he was. People who didnt think it would ever be this bad in all honesty. 

I make fun of him often but I dont honestly think @twa (as the easy example) thought of "the darkies" when he was voting. Same for @TryTheBeal!. I know for a fact neither of them thought it was gonna be this bad. And I'm willing to bet a -few drinks in- and off this message board Twa would even tell you that. 

I voted Trump in the VA primary...over Cruz.

Hillary in the general.  I’m not a “Trump Voter” like twa.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks, ASF...you post what I would. 

I'm just barely hangin' on. 

Trust me, I’m not doing great either. 

After all they’ve seen there are people who I thought were at least worth engaging with continue to support this troll. He goes against EVERYTHING they say they stand for...and yet thry bow down to him. For what? Judges?

Jesus Christ wake the **** up people!

23 minutes ago, twa said:

:ols:  no wonder you turned to sales.

I was always in sales.

Just now I have a better product.

You, you’re still selling your worn out line that you didn’t vote or support Trump even though you voted for and defend him at every turn. He all but castrates your beloved Cruz and yet you NEVER offer a single word of criticism of Trump, for anything. You have others on here defending you, but I’m not sure why. You’ve shown zero moments of actual awareness or self thought.

This is why we call you a Russian bot. You just mindlessly blather on with whataboutisms, distractions, dismissals, or you just disappear in silence. So whether you are a true Trump supporter or a reluctant one, at this point given current events and your history those are a distinction without a difference.

Trust me, I’d love to think I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but you won’t give a shred of evidence why anyone should.

13 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I voted Trump in the VA primary...over Cruz.

Hillary in the general.  I’m not a “Trump Voter” like twa.

According to twa he’s not either, he just voted straight GOP ticket, so he didn’t REALLY vote for Trump. 

Talk about your olympic level mental gymnastics.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

According to twa he’s not either, he just voted straight GOP ticket, so he didn’t REALLY vote for Trump. 

Talk about your olympic level mental gymnastics.

Except when it changed his straight ticket vote to Hillary and he had to go back and vote straight ticket again until it registered as Trump because obviously he wanted to make sure he voted for Trump. 

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW, as you Trump voters read this, I can hear the mental handwashing that your self justifying brains are right now performing, as your fragile minds seek to protect your ill-developed esteem from what should serve as a moment of growth and correction for you, but instead you will return to the slop trough because it’s what you know, and it’s easier than admitting that you were wrong.

FWIW only dead fish go with the flow.

Neither party is 100% right or truthful. Im not abstaining Trump from guilt and blame (he is a despicable spoiled petty boy) but not all trump voters are bad. Not every person living in middle america is bad. Not every person for strict immigration enforcement is bad. Different views, different goals, different lives but it doesnt make them automatically bad or evil.

Just bc we live in the metropolis with pieces of paper hanging on our office walls telling us how smart we are and when we stand in line at starbucks you see people of all nationalities  ... doesnt mean we are any smarter or any righter than the truck driver at a waffle house in Alabama or a cattle farmer in Montana.

How can you expect or demand respect from the other side if this is your broad brush absolute view of them? They are americans, like you and me.

Thinking the other side is evil and fragile minded and sheep .... is exactly what the extreme right think of you. Think about that. You are saying the same thing as the extreme right people are, just different colors. So how are you different from them? Because they are 100% they are right and you are wrong .. like you think you are 100% right and they are wrong.

Idk .. why even bother nowadays.

I would argue that I am smarter than any trump support not because of the degree (I dont have) but because I didnt vote for an obvious liar, racist, conman and worst president ever. Nothing to do with where people are from. 

However, that doesnt help us at this point does it? Smh. Ponting fingers doesnt work. But neither does sharing facts and truth. So wtf does it matter anymore? 

8 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Neither party is 100% right or truthful. Im not abstaining Trump from guilt and blame (he is a despicable spoiled petty boy) but not all trump voters are bad. Not every person living in middle america is bad. Not every person for strict immigration enforcement is bad. Different views, different goals, different lives but it doesnt make them automatically bad or evil.

Just bc we live in the metropolis with pieces of paper hanging on our office walls telling us how smart we are and when we stand in line at starbucks you see people of all nationalities  ... doesnt mean we are any smarter or any righter than the truck driver at a waffle house in Alabama or a cattle farmer in Montana.

How can you expect or demand respect from the other side if this is your broad brush absolute view of them? They are americans, like you and me.

Thinking the other side is evil and fragile minded and sheep .... is exactly what the extreme right think of you. Think about that. You are saying the same thing as the extreme right people are, just different colors. So how are you different from them? Because they are 100% they are right and you are wrong .. like you think you are 100% right and they are wrong.

Idk .. why even bother nowadays.

“Different views, different goals” 

You’re very close to moral equivalency.

I don’t live in a metropolis. I live in rural Central Kentucky. And yes, my degree and my intelligence DOES make me smarter than many who still support Trump. As for being right, well that’s just a matter of opinion based on your prejudices and worldview. But when fiscally conservative church going middle class folks vote and support a adulterous racist who shifts the burden of Federal spending unto their backs while exploding the deficit then yeah, it makes me right and them wrong. And the fact that they refuse to acknowledge the contradictions in what they say and what they support all while continuing to bleet Trump’s praises makes them sheep.

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I would argue that I am smarter than any trump support not because of the degree (I dont have) but because I didnt vote for an obvious liar, racist, conman and worst president ever. Nothing to do with where people are from. 

However, that doesnt help us at this point does it? Smh. Ponting fingers doesnt work. But neither does sharing facts and truth. So wtf does it matter anymore? 

This is going to sound real white privilegey .. (bc as a middle class white guy I can just close my door and turn on the TV)

- hug tighter

- laugh more

- vote

- keep an open mind

- help those needing help within your eye sight

Maybe buy a few costumes and give them to kids you dont see wearing a costume. I dressed 3 kids last year who were running around without a costume. My neighborhood has low income so the opportunities to help literally knock on your door.

Do local good ****. I feel for the migrants coming here but I will never see them, I will never have a chance to directly help them and typing words of support on the internet doesnt help them.

Help the local immigrant family. Even if its just eye contact, a head nod and smile.

Do local good ****.

In all the noise it is hard to track all the crazy things that have happened under Trump, what do you think are the most egregious since he took office? My top 3:

Firing Comey and then admitting it was about the Russia investigation.

Helsinki "I don't see why he would have".

Charlottesville "fine people on both sides"

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

In all the noise it is hard to track all the crazy things that have happened under Trump, what do you think are the most egregious since he took office? My top 3:

Spending months conspiring to "justify" a policy of "let's kidnap their children. That'll scare em into staying away."

11 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

Spending months conspiring to "justify" a policy of "let's kidnap their children. That'll scare em into staying away."

They all made me shake my head and lament our future but I have to say that Helsinki got the biggest jaw-dropping rage out of me. I was already simmering at the notion he pulled off a completely unmonitored meeting with Putin (so transparent in motive) but that moment when he uttered those words at the podium next to Putin should have been flat-out treason and I still am wide-eyed in bewilderment that he hasn't been driven straight out of office by our entire government since then.

That's when I knew for sure that our republican congress is in bed with covering it all up. The days after that seemingly already-forgotten act of cowardice and betrayal broke me and dashed any hope I had of bringing light to this shameful era in history. Now that the Supreme Court is in his pocket there is no turning back. The next presidential election will undoubtedly be rigged Putin-style and even if it's not and Trump somehow loses, there will be a carefully arranged reason by then to declare martial law or some other Constitutional excuse to stay in power.

I'm aware that this post is a little melodramatic but what I've seen so far leaves me little room for doubt that we're on a narrow path to red white and blue authoritarianism. He's following all the early stage models of dictatorship and he's got the backing in congress and the courts to succeed.

31 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Just a reminder: we wouldn't be in this situation with a President Clinton. 

This daily crap by Trump and his minions wouldn't exist, and our country would be moving forward as it should.

I disagree, we would be at a stand still with Federal government, since the GOP controls both houses. Judges would be obstructed and there would be two fewer justices on the SCOTUS.

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I disagree, we would be at a stand still with Federal government, since the GOP controls both houses. Judges would be obstructed and there would be two fewer justices on the SCOTUS.

That was already taking place during Obama's term though. Obstruction by the opposition party wouldn't necessarily be a new thing, although it has been taken to the 9th degree as of late.

Archived