Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

24 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Just in case people aren’t paying attention.

This **** is actually pretty wild. I say that alot but I have been trying to ignore him the last few weeks and my God. Its like a movie or something. I cant believe that's the President of America. 

@twa you cant really still think this guy was worth your vote do you? I mean seriously no trolling just curious how you fell I fell like you are the only person who can defend him in complete sentences around here. 

I think we could have chosen better, but still better than Hillary.

I can live with the results so far, and long term it might actually change politics for the better.

suffering builds character so they say.

25 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

No kidding.

Yup that train left the station, and now they’re in the justify, ignore consequences, and rose colored glasses mode. 

ALL of the Republican ads against Democrat candidates here are all fear Hillary, and Nancy, and those scary Librawls who are here to eat your aborted babies. Twa may speak in complete sentences and use proper grammar, but he’s right there with the current GOP. Completely entrenched in his decend the party from anything not the party.

It’s a clinical psychosis at this point, because they are either unable to tell the difference between reality and fiction or unwilling to admit that they are wrong, the end result is the same.

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Llev, I genuinely admire the way you keep trying to engage on a rational level here, I really do, even though we passed the last offramp to rational long ago.............

Its curiosity more than rationality. I can be a dick better than anyone here but I really wanna know what's going on in his head when he sees this stuff. 

Something about staring into the abyss. 

6 minutes ago, twa said:

I can live with the results so far, and long term it might actually change politics for the better.

I do hope it will change politics for the better. It would certainly seem to me that the worst generation of political leaders in the country could be followed up by one if the best....but I feel like the way we are headed now it's more hope than guarantee. 

The results so far though....pretty piss poor if you ask me. Even on a GOP level where I can see how you can deal with it. But you are a religious dude and I dont see how the results square with that. Specifically all the people dying because of *reasons* that are clearly the result of the mass hysteria the President is creating. No issue there?

1 hour ago, twa said:

Been avoiding posting for a second to let my teams do the talking and because we're past the point of talking in regards to politics, its time to vote.  Having said that, this is only thing I agree with because we got lucky as a country having an idiot try to go as far as Trump has.  Hopefully it's the wake up call we need so that we'll be more ready when the next one shows up, who I don't believe will be an idiot.  Trump arguably the worst and best thing to happen to this country at the same time.

7 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hi, have we met?

Your problem is that you are governed by common sense. I can turn that **** off lol. 

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well we'll just see about that.

You are really my only competition imo but you fall short in one major category. 

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Something about staring into the abyss. 

The results so far though....pretty piss poor if you ask me. Even on a GOP level where I can see how you can deal with it. But you are a religious dude and I dont see how the results square with that. Specifically all the people dying because of *reasons* that are clearly the result of the mass hysteria the President is creating. No issue there?

I hear they have party hats.

My religion teaches personal responsibility and doesn't rush to blood libel.

It also avoids political affiliation.

If only certain deaths matter we are doing it wrong.

1 minute ago, twa said:

My religion teaches personal responsibility and doesn't rush to blood libel.

It also avoids political affiliation.

If only certain deaths matter we are doing it wrong.

Well, at this point I would have to argue your religion and that's a whole different fight. 

This would be getting into that dick catagory I mentioned before lol

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

@twa you cant really still think this guy was worth your vote do you? I mean seriously no trolling just curious how you fell I fell like you are the only person who can defend him in complete sentences around here. 

He cannot see past a dislike, and probably hatred, of Dems. As long as Repubs are winning, he doesn't care that America is falling. He is done and there is no reason to keep reaching out to him.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He cannot see past a dislike, and probably hatred, of Dems. As long as Repubs are winning, he doesn't care that America is falling. He is done and there is no reason to keep reaching out to him.

If ya'll quit sucking so much it might help, even when you come in a pretty package like Beto.

But I will probably always continue to dislike politicians.

3 minutes ago, twa said:

If ya'll quit sucking so much it might help

Quit sucking?

Yeah, no one wants to vote for the Roto-Rooter man, but he’s not the one who’s **** clogged the pipes. Every time you guys get handed the reigns you screw it up and then someone has to come in and clean up your mess.

Soeaking of the deficit, have ya’ll embraced liberal spending now?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

I haven't seen ya'll clean up anything

Every Democratic President since FDR has left office with a smaller deficit than when he came in. 

"Well, they have not completely eliminated it" in 3, 2, 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Every Democratic President since FDR has left office with a smaller deficit than when he came in. 

"Well, they have not completely eliminated it" in 3, 2, 

If that is the metric you believe in feel free to enjoy the ride.

Archived