Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I always wanted the Griswalds to be one of the families slain by one of Lector's copycat acolytes in those movies. You know how they do those scenes where the detective is putting the pieces together of the family's life and movements through photos and videos and reports and visualizing their daily activities and then mentally reconstructs the main event, step by step? And you follow the whole thing as it's played out, focusing on little bits of trivia about each family member and then how they're brought to a horrible end? Details matter. Then you can also do that with other families from film and tv that work for you. And it's all perfectly normal and reasonable I heard.

But I digress.

How scared should we all be right now?????

BTW, using the Red Dragon mirrored eye scenes this would be relatively easy to do some selective edits and make this happen. No I don't have the free time to do it.

9 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's almost as if Trump did very little studying in school. I wonder how that could have happened...?

I'm sure his KKK German father gave him a very good education based on racism, anti-Semitism, and misogyny. We see it demonstrated every day in every way.

to paraphrase Gilliam: He may not call himself a <insert -ist>, but the -ists think he's one.

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

It doesn't apply to Presidents. Or his subordinates. As long as they're campaigning for the Right Party. 

Except she already has been found in violation of it before by the US Office of Special Counsel. So I'd guess this means she isn't one of the "certain high level designated officials" of the executive branch that it doesn't apply too.

Well.. if i may sound crude for a second...

Kanye,, representative of the 'mud people' and folks long thought by most of Trump's base to be mentally inferior... HAS FIGURED IT OUT.

If only the  "master race' were so smart. Everything they believe..  is a contradiction of everything they are and... say they believe.

~Bang

The lying about the crowd size at the inauguration stands out to me.

Not because it's worse than the other despicable things from this administration, but it confirmed that the constant lying, even over petty and unimportant things, was going to continue even when in office.

Even though that was obvious I think people hoped he would magically pivot and actually try to have a semi-credible administration. Instead they immediately told obvious lies, like "the sky is green" level lies. 

24 minutes ago, Bang said:

Kanye,,.. HAS FIGURED IT OUT.

He'll forget tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

The lying about the crowd size at the inauguration stands out to me.

Not because it's worse than the other despicable things from this administration, but it confirmed that the constant lying, even over petty and unimportant things, was going to continue even when in office.

Even though that was obvious I think people hoped he would magically pivot and actually try to have a semi-credible administration. Instead they immediately told obvious lies, like "the sky is green" level lies. 

Absolutely, the very first thing Trump did was trot out his press secretary to tell an obvious lie. A huge **** you to the press and anyone who doesn't take glee in Trump "sticking it to the libs". The primary targets of his attacks are arbiters of the truth: the press, scientists, the Department of Justice.

1 hour ago, PF Chang said:

Instead they immediately told obvious lies, like "the sky is green" level lies. 

The big problem isn’t that trump is president. 

The big problem is that there is a significant portion of our population that cannot recognize that he’s a liar and incompetent. 

The author of this op-ed surely isn't married to one of the administration's mouthpieces, right? ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-proposal-to-end-birthright-citizenship-is-unconstitutional/2018/10/30/4615ab5c-dc85-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.951bc5ef76be

Archived