Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

Clearly the new team should be the Washington Harassers and have a panda (as in the sexual harassment panda) as its mascot.

Bonus, the panda can play a dual mascot role representing the pandas at the National Zoo.

Rivera seems active on social media — at least from the standpoint of liking posts. I wonder how much of the Red Wolves movement he's seen and if he actually cares enough to express to Dan the positive vibes it's generated in recent days. My odds are No, and Warriors is going to be it whether we like it or not lol. 

20 minutes ago, Murphs56 said:

Rivera seems active on social media — at least from the standpoint of liking posts. I wonder how much of the Red Wolves movement he's seen and if he actually cares enough to express to Dan the positive vibes it's generated in recent days. My odds are No, and Warriors is going to be it whether we like it or not lol. 

I think his daughter manages his Twitter account?

Now, when I look back at how proud this organization used to be & how awesome it was to be a fan of the Washington Redskins all I can even really say now is....

In the words of Ordell Robbie in Jackie Brown...

“What the **** happened to you, man?  Yo’ ass used to be beautiful.” 😢

359F89C6-9501-4793-992A-853377BCFF56.gif

3 hours ago, -JB- said:

Now, when I look back at how proud this organization used to be & how awesome it was to be a fan of the Washington Redskins all I can even really say now is....

In the words of Ordell Robbie in Jackie Brown...

“What the **** happened to you, man?  Yo’ ass used to be beautiful.” 😢

I wish it was possible for the team to change the branding/name/etc. starting in 1993 (or at least 1999). I don't want the team from my childhood...considered one of the top five organizations...to be associated with this mess anymore. This is still my favorite NFL team, but it doesn't feel connected at all to the one I loved as a kid. 

4 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

There will be a rock bottom.

At this rate the team relocates to London.

Get ready cuz they'll beat the Cowboys in the NFC East-Europe conference ****ing championship and you'll HATE YOUR LIFE.

Where is this moving the team scuttlebutt coming from?

Archived