Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The amount of eye contact happening there over the urinal separators is egregious.

According to Dear Abby the first law of urinal etiquette is to maintain a forward viewing position (with no side eye) while relieving yourself.

The second  law is that if you do accidentally look at your urinal partner there must be BRIEF eye to eye contact with a duration lasting less than a second, followed by an immediate return to the forward viewing position.

The Third law is that under no circumstances should you direct your gaze downards towards the er uhm vital area of your urinal partner.

The fourth law is that you should not hold the hand of your urinal partner even if you are both gazing forward EXCEPT during times of emotional crisis or during certain religious holidays.

The fifth and final law of urinal etiquette is that if all urinals are occupied it is preferable that you use the sink, a trash can, or an unoccupied corner of the restroom before considering doubling up with someone in an occupied urinal.

10 hours ago, slinky said:

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) are group of upper-class, white, North American Protestants, usually of British descent. WASPs dominated American society, culture, and politics for most of the history of the United States, maintaining a monopoly through intermarriage, inheritance, and nepotism.

Hmmm I was always partial to WASP the metal band....which I was always told stood for We Are Sexual Perverts...

Hey look...it fits...

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

why would the name of a college team have any effect on our decision or ability to choose redwolves?

there's plenty of examples of college and pro teams having the same mascots, its quite common in fact.

Yeah, it doesn’t seem like it would be an issue. The Rams share their mascot with both VCU and Colorado State. There’s also the Georgia State Panthers, the Baylor Bears, and a ton more I’m sure. 

6 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Yeah, it doesn’t seem like it would be an issue. The Rams share their mascot with both VCU and Colorado State. There’s also the Georgia State Panthers, the Baylor Bears, and a ton more I’m sure. 

I would guess that there are almost all duplicates with NFL teams...think of Eagles, Lions, Cowboys, etc. Very generic. 

The concept of a "temporary" name has not been floated by anyone (except some fans who want to go by "Washington Football Club" or whatever until more time can be put into the new name) until now. That's worth keeping an eye on since Keim isn't big on speculation or rumors. 

It's kinda surprising he says that it could have been ready to go last week, but hasn't leaked at all.

I now believe it will not be Redwolves though. And I'm fine with that, after getting a little caught up in the idea a couple weeks ago. I do not want Warriors however. 

1 hour ago, PictureDrawer said:

Here is my first post after lurking for a long time!

I like the RedWolves idea, so I came up with a helmet design of my own.

<snip great RedWolve emblem design>

Two trophy post.

You get a trophy for my favorite Washington RedWolves logo, so far.  

image.jpeg.024741cbf46d7d37854e0943e6c0eeb1.jpeg

You get another for fantastic first post.

image.jpeg.a8c7610da278296d1f34dc7e9e8b9abc.jpeg

Welcome to nonlurker status,  :hi:

P.S. It’s all downhill from here. j/k

Rookies not reporting until Thursday. I saw somewhere an idea that the name should be announced before the rookies sign their contracts which will happen tomorrow or Thursday morning at the latest. So I predict a name drop by Thursday morning at the latest.

13 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

Rookies not reporting until Thursday. I saw somewhere an idea that the name should be announced before the rookies sign their contracts which will happen tomorrow or Thursday morning at the latest. So I predict a name drop by Thursday morning at the latest.

Solid logic.

Why do I have a feeling of impending doom when it comes to the new name?

image.jpeg.b2f3d7d56ddb82eadb0533bd77f02f7a.jpeg

“Snyder just end the last embers of hope and name the damn thing so I can get back to perpetual team misery...”

Archived